MOT Week 4

M.O.T

Pretty much a regular
20-16-2 (+0.1)

Awful week 3 basically put me back to even for the season. I still can't believe the two unit, team totals didn't cash and that's really what did me in.

Kentucky -1
BYU +5
Oklahoma State +10
Arkansas +5.5
San Jose State +7
LSU -2.5 (2U)
Wyoming -3.5
ULL +5.5
Northwestern +7.5 (-115)

I might get out of the LSU pick pending word on the OL injuries. I wanted to wait but decided to jump since it was less than 3.

Last edited:
Hope we're right for obvious reasons. I'll post anything I hear on the OL in the gps thread. Not sure how much you watched last night but 4 starters and the 6th man all left the game at one point or another and they played 7 different combinations. I like what Etling brings but that group is a MASH unit right now.

Hope we're right for obvious reasons. I'll post anything I hear on the OL in the gps thread. Not sure how much you watched last night but 4 starters and the 6th man all left the game at one point or another and they played 7 different combinations. I like what Etling brings but that group is a MASH unit right now.

I "watched" most of it. I had 3 games on at once which means you hardly watch any of any. I didn't notice the OL going out so that proves my theory about trying to watch that many. I really liked what he brought as well at QB. Was odd to see passes consistently completed and I think the extra reps of another week will help. Auburn has to prove it to me at this point to pass at less than 3.

Back