MOT Week 3

M.O.T

Pretty much a regular
Off to a terrible start and already have at least one RSW, if not two, that can be burned already.

Season 20-23-1

Week 3
Pittsburgh +17
Florida Atlantic -3
Washington State -6.5

Texas Tech -3
Texas Tech -2

West Virginia +7 (-115)
Louisville -9
Texas -30.5
Charlotte -19

USC TT O30
Colorado -3.5 (-105)
Texas Tech 2H O17.5 (-115)

Last edited:
West Virginia +7 (-115)

anybody understand what the books are doing with this game ? I am able to lay 100 to winn 99 with almost no juice at bookmaker for nc state , and this was at 6.5 and then it moved up to 7 against where they are shading with heavy juice. Correct me if i'm wrong but -101 at 6.5 means the line was supposed to go down?

also just curious whats the angle on wvu here ? they look real bad.

I really dont understand that ville line either ... basically saying win by more than a td .... what they asked fiu to do ....

I really dont understand that ville line either ... basically saying win by more than a td .... what they asked fiu to do ....

x2

It is neutral site, Nashville, but that shouldn't matter much.

I would've guessed this line to be closer to 20.

FIU lost their starting QB, not sure it mattered, FIU has no O this year for some reason. But anyway, WKU only managed 4.9 ypp and 20 pts with their O vs the FIU D. I would assume LV can be quite a bit better than FIU on both sides of the ball...right?

Just looked up a power rating that pointwise newsletter uses. It is the only PR I have access to.

At any rate, they have Louisville at 39 and FIU at 36. And WKU at 33.

So I suppose there has been little to no adjustment from the 2018 dumpster fire LV team to the 2019 Satterfield bunch? Only explanation I can come up with.

7-4 +1.5
Season 27-27-1 (-3.95)

Happy to have a positive week finally but losing 3 units on this one game is brutal. Didn’t expect Arizona to slow down so much.

Back