Western Kentucky -15
Louisville +3.5
Marshall -15
Wyoming -20 (-120)
LSU TT over 29.5 (2 units)
Texas TT over 44.5 (2 units)
Texas 2nd half TT over 23.5

Last edited:
Nice grab on ville. Hope it's gets back to 3, otherwise I'll roll Moneyline. Hope we see Noles a little sleepy easy. Considering first half on cards as well.

What do you think about the line move against bgsu? Over reaction to mtsu loss... Rebound game? I lean your way, but wondering if line keeps moving. Good luck man!

Adding Wyoming -20

On BGSU, from reading others here I'm chalking it up to a bad number on my part. I adjusted them down in the preseason and again in season but maybe not enough? Or maybe I'm too low on MTSU, but my variance was too large not to jump on. I felt sick when it immediately went the other way, I'm just expecting the loss and moving on.

Good luck MOT ... going back to prior discussions ...

Texas AM 3.5/3 now .. so moved toward your number and a key half pt or pt to boot (meaning this half pt is worth more than 1 pt from 18 to 19
VT - moved a half pt the away from your number
BG- you made a bad number most likely but that doesn't mean it will lose ... and BG not easy to make a number for right now. Market could be wrong.
wky - moved two pts toward your number and two tds with extra pts and a fg now wins for you and pushes for others.
ville 3.5 - powered through the 3 toward your number and likely closes pick

So all in all a good job and one that should breed a little more confidence in what you are doing with your ratings.

Best of luck. Line originators who can get consistent overall positive movement deserve and get my respect and I have a special cheering interest for them. So I am in your corner in a big way this year. Have a great day and a great season.

Adding Texas team over 44.5 for 2 units. Maybe just because I'm giddy sitting here at halftime in Tiger Stadium with the play calling and execution as I expected when I made the LSU play, or maybe the Horns are really just going to run up and down the field. I guess we'll see later.

Back