M.O.T

Pretty much a regular
Weeks 0/1 18-12-2 (+5.5)

RSW Pending
LSU over 6.5 (-145) 2 units
Georgia Tech over 5.5 (-140)
Syracuse over 5.5 (-115)
Louisiana Lafayette over 4.5 (+100)

South Carolina +14 (GOY original thread)
Purdue -14
North Carolina -14

Kansas +6.5
FAU -7.5
Kentucky +14
Texas -20 (2 units)
Penn State -9 (.5 unit)
Arizona State +6.5

Hawaii -16.5
Miami Oh -2.5
Nevada +10

Colorado +4.5
UCF/South Carolina State O60.5 (-120)
Cal +3.5
Cal ML +150 (.5 unit)
Buffalo +4.5
Oklahoma State TT O47

Memphis TT O37
UNLV TT O39
TCU 2H -12
TCU 2H TT O19.5 (-130)

Purdue TT O33 (-115) (2 units)
Memphis 2H TT O17 (-115) (2 units)

Last edited:
Added
Purdue -14
North Carolina -14
Kansas +6.5 (missed the 7, don’t love it)
FAU -7.5
Kentucky +14
Texas -20 (2 units)
Penn State -9 (.5 unit)
Arizona State +6.5

Looking at 3 others, but waiting to which way the line moves. Will update original post later tonight.

I think this weekend set up perfectly if you were looking to back Auburn against LSU in two weeks.

LSU took advantage of turnovers and field position to control the game but didn’t do much on offense otherwise and the secondary was a little leaky.

Add in potential injuries to the top pass rusher and starting RT...

Last edited:
My thoughts exacdtly on Auburn vs LSU. LSU will roll Southeastern this weekend then that sets up a lower line vs. Auburn after the big victory over Miami.

The defensive injury was super unfortunate for them.

Auburn is the more complete team but if LSU has a healthy defense they can keep that close the way Washington (who probably deserved to win) did. But tend to agree, it will be a spot and line where it will be Aubbie or nada.

Like a few of the same .. thoughts on Cal though when you get a chance, MOT.

Sorry just seeing this VK, will try to circle back to it before tomorrow. Basically I think Cal is the better team, but I admittedly may still have too much of last year’s BYU, which I found to be one of the most unathletic I’ve ever seen, burned into my mind...while also being impressed with what Wilcox did and is doing.

Well they were at least as athletic as Arizona and maybe how athletic they are is yet to be seen. BYU looked in better shape and faster than last year in that game. They have some big boys too. 90 and 95 (not looking up their names and they might be Samoan so I wouldn't be able to spell them anyway, if so, were doing a lot of damage. Mangum looks pretty good too. Their wide receivers are no great shakes but they do have a good tight end. I certainly don't think they are dependent on a single wr the way UNC appeared to be. So that shutdown corner that Cal has is taking away just a small piece. Anyway, UNC destroyed the Cal offensive line and BYU destroyed the Arizona offensive line. I just have a feeling that BYU at home, with positive energy and the mormon crowd behind them will control the line of scrimmage. And if Tate couldn't do much against them, not sure I think Bowers will. I Laird certainly isn't a concern. 3 points could be a lot though if Cal is playing their A game defense. He sure has them playing some nasty defense in Berkeley. Best of luck this week. I like your card quite a bit so hopefully that is not a jinx

Appreciate the thoughts on BYU, I didn’t have a chance to watch much of the Arizona game and like I said it’s very possible I’m too skewed toward last year in this game. As you mentioned, really like the effort Cal plays with on defense and love the OC Baldwin. I came into the season with them circled as a team I would look to back if the situation was presented. Home opener for BYU, altitude, etc is a concern as is Cal playing multiple QBs last week. We’ll see.

TCU not off to a good start.

Brutal week at 12-12 (-7.25)
Updated season 30-24-2 (-1.75)

Missed on all the multi unit plays so that was -6.6.

Lost a combined 6 on Memphis and Purdue alone.

Back