MOT Week 13

M.O.T

Pretty much a regular
Will update record later but it was a tough week 12, probably -7 units or so.

Week 12 12-16 (-6.05)
Season 156-123-5 (+13.885)
RSW 4-0(+5)
Total +18.885

Buffalo -13.5
NC State -6
Georgia Tech +17.5

Baylor +6.5 (-105)
FAU -17.5
Wyoming -7 (+100)
Louisiana Tech -11
Virginia -3.5

Mississippi State TT O35
Miami Oh 2H TT O19.5 (-115)
Colorado State 2H O10.5 (+100) 2u
Missouri TT O41.5 5u
Texas TT O32.5
Tulane -7 3u
Utah State ML (+135) .5u

Missouri TT U41.5 5u
NC State/UNC 2H U26.5

Last edited:
I think we see a lot of things the same way this week.
I will probably regret using tulane and Utah State in teasers rather than su bets.

I bet Missouri -21 and got off with an Arkansas 23.5 because of the weather there. I don't like to talk people off of winners and I certainly think Missouri can put up a big number on Arkansas all things being equal, but might want to check that game time weather.

I think that FAU game will be interesting. Theoretically, Charlotte matches up well with their run defense against Singletary but FAU with bowl eligibility and Charlotte with the coach getting the axe makes FAU look really tempting to me too.

Is the Texas team total based on short fields, and the Les Miles distractions for Kansas? Obviously this is the type of team the Texas defense matches up good against so I can see them having a chance to run a lot of plays into shorter fields.

Anyway, just in love with your card. if you have a bad day, I will be crying not just for you but for me.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought most of it would be out earlier but I see it has changed. Seeing the total rainfall is expected to be less than a half inch, so I may check in close to gametime and get out then if necessary. If it’s just steady and light it may not hinder Lock too much.

I like Texas in the spot for some the reasons you mentioned. They have the championship appearance on the line, Kansas has the Miles stuff, and they’ve probably been patting themselves on the back all week for putting a number on Oklahoma. I think Texas ambushes them, but didn’t go with the side in the event their focus drifts to next week in the second half.

Really looking forward to watching the Utah State - Boise game.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought most of it would be out earlier but I see it has changed. Seeing the total rainfall is expected to be less than a half inch, so I may check in close to gametime and get out then if necessary. If it’s just steady and light it may not hinder Lock too much.

I like Texas in the spot for some the reasons you mentioned. They have the championship appearance on the line, Kansas has the Miles stuff, and they’ve probably been patting themselves on the back all week for putting a number on Oklahoma. I think Texas ambushes them, but didn’t go with the side in the event their focus drifts to next week in the second half.

Really looking forward to watching the Utah State - Boise game.
USU Boise so intriguing to me as well. Have a fortuitous weekend.

Not sure if I’ll be able to get out of the office as early as I wanted, so getting out of Missouri just in case. Will look to get involved in some others this afternoon.

Missouri TT U41.5 5u

LSU thoughts?
I had A&M as a slight favorite so I won’t be involved. Concerns from the LSU side are injuries (secondary & DL) and A&M’s ability to defend the run while playing keep away on offense. Their defense doesn’t look great on a ypp basis, but they will limit the run game and I don’t know if LSU can take advantage of the secondary. LSU hasn’t been efficient on offense all season, save for a game here or there, and with limited possessions it could be a major issue in this game.

Maybe press can offer his thoughts from the ag side, but I also believe this is a big statement spot for them. I think the atmosphere will be bigger than the typical post-Thanksgiving hangover games, and the team likely to bring more intensity as well. This game obviously hasn’t been played on a regular basis until this decade, but even when it wasn’t being played there was a bit of a Cold War due to geography, battle ground in Houston/East Texas for recruits, etc. Due to the pause in the series and LSU owning them since they joined the conference, they haven’t beaten us since 1995. I think they want this one bad.

Back