Baylor pk
Boston College pk

Georgia TT 1H O31.5 (-115) 4u
Nevada 2H TT O17.5 (-120) 4u
Texas -2.5 3u
Washington State TT O37 2u

Oregon O34.5 3u

Last edited:
Have a ton of work to catch up on today so I may miss the open, but will hopefully be able to dive in tomorrow. I’ll probably be against a few teams, regardless of number, who appear to have packed it in for the season as well as a few on the opposite side of the coin.

Northern Illinois -6
Tulane +10.5
East Carolina -18
Wake Forest +6
Indiana +28
Nebraska +1.5
UTEP +7.5
Oregon State +32
Nevada -14.5
Utah State -26 3u
Florida International -5.5

Tigahs o47 eh? I don't see us putting that up. Talk to me about it? I know Coach O was saying he wanted that last TD after the fact for style points.....think he puts his foot on the gas today?

It’s a play against Rice at the base, there’s a lot of upper level P5 teams I would play in the same spot. When Rice has managed to keep big numbers off the board this year it has been due to turnovers, then grinding out a few first downs on the ground with some passes down the field sprinkled in. LSU doesn’t turn the ball over and I can’t see their offense doing enough to play keep away. I expect LSU’s defense to set up an easy/quick score or two.

For all of the talk from Orgeron about “blockin out da noise”, he absolutely has rabbit ears. You can hear it in some of the interviews with both him and the players. They know what’s being said about the offense and he definitely knows what’s being said about his buddy Ensminger. He’ll want a good showing from that side of the ball.

Also talk this week about getting some different guys involved, and a hint of excitement you otherwise wouldn’t hear in this spot. I don’t think we’ll be seeing 8 or 9 consecutive handoffs to Brossette and Clyde like last week. If Brennan gets in I think they’ll let him play a bit before packing it in.

Wouldn’t be a shock by any means to see a lazy, sleepy effort...but this is a total mismatch and I think there’s evidence LSU is interested and wants to have some fun.

So much for those LSU thoughts. Threw it as much and as well as I thought, but didn’t force any turnovers or short fields, gave up a possession in the first half, and allowed an 8 minute drive to bleed out the 4thQ.

Well I don’t think there’s any way to predict that kickoff-fumble-TD recovery, but we’ll certainly take it. Let’s hope the Ducks punch a couple more in.

Back