Season 113-84-4 (+9.335)
Current RSW (+3)
Total (+12.335)

RSW
LSU O6.5 (-145) 2u
Georgia Tech O5.5 (-140)
Syracuse O5.5 (-115)
Louisiana Lafayette O4.5 (+100)

A ton of volume for very little gain in week 9, but at least it was a positive number. Good week for RSW plays as Syracuse cashed and both GT and ULL logged big wins.

NC State -6.5
Wake Forest +4
Texas A&M +6
UTEP pk 3u

Tennessee -21
Michigan -10.5
Middle Tennessee -13.5

Virginia -7
Eastern Michigan -13

Wyoming -14
Utah -7
ULL +10.5
ULM +9
Ohio -1
Kent State ML (+100)
Utah State -18
Georgia Tech -5
Toledo O41

Temple +10.5
Duke +9.5
Michigan State -2.5 (.5 u)

Akron +5.5
Northern Illinois 2H -2.5

South Carolina pk
Iowa State O30.5
Baylor O31.5
Liberty O34

Arkansas State O39
UAB O31.5

Last edited:
NC State -6.5
Wake Forest +4
Texas A&M +6
UTEP pk 3u
Tennessee -21
Michigan -10.5
Middle Tennessee -13.5
Virginia -7
Eastern Michigan -13
Wyoming -14

Like that NCSt line. Word out of Tally is we will be looking at some underclassmen. Willie-T calling some of the 4-5* babies, quitters. Should get interesting. GL MOT.

Taking a shot on some MACtion, hopefully end up on the same side as Marsski. Was hoping Ohio would get up to 3 but decided to lock it in now that it’s going the other way. Also considering Toledo.
Ohio -1
Kent ML (+100)

Like that NCSt line. Word out of Tally is we will be looking at some underclassmen. Willie-T calling some of the 4-5* babies, quitters. Should get interesting. GL MOT.
I keep thinking back to Willie T being on an extreme hot seat at USF before really getting it rolling. But I guess it’s fair to ask were they really that good or was he just riding Flowers?

Can you give me an understanding of your pass game right now, in your opinion. You won't be able to run on NCSU but figuring out how well you can pass the ball is harder. Thanks in advance.

Our pass game is
Can you give me an understanding of your pass game right now, in your opinion. You won't be able to run on NCSU but figuring out how well you can pass the ball is harder. Thanks in advance.
You would ask the impossible, but I’ll try. If I could sum it up in one word, I’d say predictable. First, like in most instances, we have to evaluate the O-line. We are really bad, still. We have only started the same group once all year, and that was the past two weeks. What good did that do? None...These guys either do not know how to pass off defenders, or are incapable of recognize the stunts. I’d compare them to a horse with blinders. On ro Francois. He holds the ball to long. He does not recognize defensive alignment, so he throws in to coverage way to much, resulting in INTs. All to often, at the worst time. Early on, we run stack sets, setting up the “RPO pop” pass.

Last edited:
(Cont). Unfortunately, this is not a new concept. Anyone can see it coming. CBs cheat up and blow it up for losses. On the occasion a WR leaks out, s S is ready to defend. After a quarter of running these, we get more traditional. Multiple alignments with random patterns. If by chance Francois is able to cleanly release a ball, his arm strength is above average and we see the talent in the WR group. We really do have some nice pieces. Too bad we can’t set up and play smash mouth ball. Personally, I would have Akers and Rasul as change of pace guys and pound Patrick to loosen up defenses. After a quarter of tackling this guy, the other two may be able to spring a few. If by chance we get this going, play action and screens would follow. But, our O-line would eventually rear its ugly head and we’d be back to square one. The “pop pass” would be erased from the playbook. Now, let’s talk about adjustments. I can’t, because offensively we don’t believe in them. So, if it did not work in the 1H, I’ll give you one guess how it works in the 2H. So, 2nd word of description is stubborn. This does no favors for our defense. Most of these kids play pretty hard. Burns is absolute beast, but can’t do it all. I don’t know if this helps, but take it for what you can get out of it.

I may get middled here but NIU looks a whole lot better on both lines than Akron.

NIU 2H -2.5

Back