Most Memorable No-Hitter or Perfect Game?

Sadly for pitcher who’s name I forget the most memorable one for me was the 1 hitter the ump called guy safe at 1st to take it away! Lol

that the one. Yea I felt bad for ump actually, more so than the pitcher.

So did Gallaraga. Joyce teared up during the post-game presser and I think he even walked out because he was having trouble composing himself. Gallaraga brought the lineup card out the next day and hugged it out with Joyce. It was a pretty horrible situation for all involved.

That’s the one instance that MLB should have, or still should, step in and give the guy the perfect game. It was literally the last out, and it was clear the runner was out.

So did Gallaraga. Joyce teared up during the post-game presser and I think he even walked out because he was having trouble composing himself. Gallaraga brought the lineup card out the next day and hugged it out with Joyce. It was a pretty horrible situation for all involved.

That’s the one instance that MLB should have, or still should, step in and give the guy the perfect game. It was literally the last out, and it was clear the runner was out.

i don’t think they could do that, I get the situation but back then we had to deal with ump incompetence, wouldn’t have been fair for there to be a exception for that one play. Plus anyways that will always be more memorable than a no hitter, if memory serves me right that was back when we had a stretch of quite a few of those every year. Felt like they were getting somewhat deluded in their impressiveness! Lot of also ran guys were throwing them I think!

Def sucked for Joyce tho, he was getting all kinds of death threats and shit from idiots wasn’t he? I remember thinking what kinda shit for brains losers are out there so worried and outraged over a poor ump blowing a call?!??! Lol. Now days it far less surprising to me as the shit for brains losers all “Have a voice” now, so I know how many there are and just how ignorant they can be getting outraged over everything!

i don’t think they could do that, I get the situation but back then we had to deal with ump incompetence, wouldn’t have been fair for there to be a exception for that one play. Plus anyways that will always be more memorable than a no hitter, if memory serves me right that was back when we had a stretch of quite a few of those every year. Felt like they were getting somewhat deluded in their impressiveness! Lot of also ran guys were throwing them I think!

Def sucked for Joyce tho, he was getting all kinds of death threats and shit from idiots wasn’t he? I remember thinking what kinda shit for brains losers are out there so worried and outraged over a poor ump blowing a call?!??! Lol. Now days it far less surprising to me as the shit for brains losers all “Have a voice” now, so I know how many there are and just how ignorant they can be getting outraged over everything!

The only 28-out perfect game or the only imperfect perfect game ...whatever you wanna call it ... ever

The only 28-out perfect game or the only imperfect perfect game ...whatever you wanna call it ... ever

I was so expecting this post to be correcting my horrible grammar in that “sentence”! Lmao.

I didn’t recall it was actually a perfect game not just a no no. That is a bummer! Lol. Like I was saying that came during a stretch we seemed to be having a unusually high amount of no hitters but they generally came with bunch of walks!

I was so expecting this post to be correcting my horrible grammar in that “sentence”! Lmao.

I didn’t recall it was actually a perfect game not just a no no. That is a bummer! Lol. Like I was saying that came during a stretch we seemed to be having a unusually high amount of no hitters but they generally came with bunch of walks!

Periods are your friends :)

What year was that? Surrounding years? I’m correct about there being a unusually high amount of no hitters during that stretch wasn’t there? Just curious if maybe that coincided with the analytics boom where all a sudden K’s started becoming far more tolerated (not by me!) and launch angle was becoming all the rage. Something has to explain all those coming in bunches by some guys you woulda never guessed!! Edwin Jackson even has one!! Wonder how many walks accompanied his? Lol

Johan Santana.........guy career ended by it..( that’s what most people say )...threw like almost 150 pitches......the 1st and only No No in Muts history.......think Muts was only team to not have No No before his.

Think Doc Gooden threw one same year with Cone or David Wells Perfect game ? Man those were the evil empire years, Dynasty.........

Remember we use to get like 2-3 No No back then........

Back