moss to pats....

I like Moss.

Would also kill to be a fly on the wall the first time Belichick and Moss get together to talk about offense, strategy, and such.

Pats are going to win the super Bowl. Moss, Stallworth, Welker, and Maroney getting most of the carries now.

I think I know who I'm drafting as my fantasy QB.

jayxy6.gif

:36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2:
Take that Joe Buck
Take that Indianapolis Colts
Take that Oakland Raiders
Take that Dallas Cowgirls
Take that Filthadelphia
Take that New York Mets

Score touchdowns and Moon the fucking crowd :smiley_acbe:

Pats are the sicket organization in sports. I'm not really a fan per se. But, you have got to give these guys credit. They never overpay, they accumulate draft picks like they're going out of style, and they have gone through a gauntlet of coaches and just keep on chugging. It's pretty unreal.

Wait until Romeo Crenell gets fired in cleveland... He will be back in charge of that Pats D the following year in Boston.

I like the point that the whole offense ( and team) doesn't have to revolve around Randy Moss. Instead of being a focal point, he can just blend in, do what he does, and collect his ring next year.

BRETT IS GETTING UPSET
It was no secret that Packers quarterback Brett Favre was pushing for the team to add Randy Moss. We had been hearing it for months. As of last week, Favre was certain that Moss was heading to Lambeau Field. ESPN's Chris Mortensen, who likely has Favre's agent Bus Cook on speed dial, has been saying all offseason that Favre has been lobbying for the move.
A source tells us that Favre is not happy with the manner in which the Moss deal went down. But he's not upset with the team; he's miffed, we're told, that Moss turned his back on the Pack by refusing to re-do his deal for anyone other than the Pats.
For weeks, it appeared that Green Bay was the only team interested in Moss. Sure, there had been rumors of New England interest prior to the 2006 trading deadline, but the team's run on receivers in free agency seemingly closed the door on a deal.
As of last week, it appeared to be the Packers or no one. At a time when Randy believed that the Pack were his only option for getting his career back on track, Favre was working to make it happen.
Then came the Pats, like the new girl in school who started batting her eyelashes at the quarterback who already had a date for the homecoming dance. So Moss did an about-face, and the Packers were left holding the bag.
And Favre is the one who went to bat for him. And Moss stuck the bat up Favre's cheese chute.

:36_11_2:​

throwback, not becasue of Moss, but that is the icing on the cake to the great offseason they had.

Just cuz the Pats got Moss every1 is saying SuperBowl

LMFAO

We're saying it not just because Moss is a helluva a WR. They also added Stallworth, Kelly Washington, and Wes Welker to go along with Gaffney, Caldwell, and Chad Jackson in the Wr corp.

Even though they lost Graham they've still got Watson, Dave Thomas, and now Kyle Brady at TE.

With Dillon gone now Maroney gets all the carries with newly acquired Sammy Morris, and Kevin Faulk still there.

They have sick depth at those positions on offense and have improved both their running back and WR spots tremendously.

Adalius Thomas is going to be a sick addition as well in that 3-4 defense at the OLB spot where he had 11 sacks with the Ravens last year.

And adding Merriweather at saftey in this draft was a great pick.

:36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2: :36_11_2:
Take that Joe Buck
Take that Indianapolis Colts
Take that Oakland Raiders
Take that Dallas Cowgirls
Take that Filthadelphia
Take that New York Mets

Score touchdowns and Moon the fucking crowd :smiley_acbe:

before even opening this thread, I knew I would find this post somewhere... lol.

by the way... those patriots are going to be pretty solid next year... again (sigh)

Back