mosley v. margarito in game (anyone around)

<TABLE class=TableReport cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=AccountActivity>Ticket #</TD><TD class=AccountActivity>Accepted</TD><TD class=AccountActivity>Type</TD><TD class=AccountActivity>Risk</TD><TD class=AccountActivity>To Win</TD><TD class=AccountActivity align=left>Short Description</TD></TR><TR><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>68678636-1</TD><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>1/24/2009 9:48 PM</TD><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>Money Line</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>1,000.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>3,250.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD>Other Sports - 3022 SHANE MOSLEY +325 for Game</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><FORM name=WagerListForm action=AlWagerDetails.asp method=post><INPUT id=ticketNumber type=hidden value=0 name=ticketNumber><INPUT id=wagerNumber type=hidden value=0 name=wagerNumber><INPUT id=gradeNumber type=hidden value=0 name=gradeNumber> </FORM>

Good start Tee......Mosely with a solid first......let's cash this ticket! The key is for Mosely to fight a smart fight and outsmart him IMO.....

Mosely easily has to have at LEAST 2 of the first 3 rounds, if not all 3 on the cards.....

Think Mosley won 1st 3 rounds.. He will have a couple tough rounds to endure in the middle for sure but like it so far

Marg has one the sickest chin I've seen in ages......but Mosely is completely in control of the tempo of this fight.......his key is not to get sloppy and open up for Marg to catch that one big one in the middle rounds....

4th round mosley. marquito is going have to catch up. Spanish dude trying to cheat and shit with his gloves is crazyyy. Boxing is so fucked up.

Mosely up 4-0.

Advice if tee*dub is in the corner......... "son, you are not going to knock this dude out, play it on the outside and do not get in a chin fight."

I know Mosely has always been quick, but damn, didn't think he still had this shit and a I am large on the mosely ML..

Mexican dude has to start looking knockout now.. Mosley pretty good at that game..:smiley_acbe:

Pummeling this dude. ref might stop it here soon in the next couple rounds. Mosley dominating. I am speechless about Mosley's performance so far tonight.

It's getting very close to where Marg has to start taking chances he's so far on the scorecards.....

First Hopkins at 44 now Shane. What the hell is going on with this sport

technically, don't think I have ever seen Mosely better.. Amazing.. Even a young Mosely..:7_5_142::36_19_2:

btw tee, thanks for Samford earlier. Making me a lot of money today

Alright, all Shane has to do is avoid that big punch that Margarito is capable of. Stay aware of the uppercut!!

<TABLE class=TableReport cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=AccountActivity>Ticket #</TD><TD class=AccountActivity>Accepted</TD><TD class=AccountActivity>Type</TD><TD class=AccountActivity>Risk</TD><TD class=AccountActivity>To Win</TD><TD class=AccountActivity align=left>Short Description</TD></TR><TR><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>68678636-1</TD><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>1/24/2009 9:48 PM</TD><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>Money Line</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>1,000.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>3,250.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD>Other Sports - 3022 SHANE MOSLEY +325 for Game</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><FORM name=WagerListForm action=AlWagerDetails.asp method=post><INPUT id=ticketNumber type=hidden value=0 name=ticketNumber><INPUT id=wagerNumber type=hidden value=0 name=wagerNumber><INPUT id=gradeNumber type=hidden value=0 name=gradeNumber> </FORM>

:hammer::smiley_acac::7_5_142::36_9_2:

Back