Morning bet

Just glancing I will be tempted to play over in Yanks semi auto. Brett Anderson is 2-3 on 4 days rest with a low 6 ERA Year before a high 5 year before in the 8's
at night
Thought I mentioned Gibson is 6-0 with a low 3 on 5
Not seeing a low score in Toronto Thorton has various problems and Miley some problems from the past but at least he is good at night

Why Milwaukee? I have mentioned this before. Quintana has a big problem on 5 days. Currently 2-4 7.20 ERA. Last 3 games he has lost on 5, won on a no 5 and lost on 5. He will be playing on 5 today for the third time in 4 games and I have to think that will be a big strain.
Chase has had success vs Cubs in the past and is on 5 days where he is 3-0 this season, I do want to check the ump for safety

Both pitchers do not like the ump he favors the road team bet over and Milwaukee

saw one guy hot as a fire cracker on the beer...cubbies recent form a slight concern but probably neutralized by coming in off the road after a taxing series with the hapless mets....(despite recent success the mets still suck as an organization and as a team, for that ownership to have wasted that staff with so little success just boggles my mind)

Not happy with the side but the over looks good. Just amazed with how well the Cubs are playing

Back