Moraes v. Sandhagen

I lean Moraes in 3 rounds but not 5. Sandhagen is going to have to show me something. I know aljo is good and all but jeez. Sandhagen has some solid closer wins but Moraes has fought and beat the best and seems more dangerous for sudden tko

Another one of the fighters from Khabib's circle making his UFC debut. Tagir is of the same mold with a grapple heavy game. This seems like matchmaking made to get him off to a good start. Odds are in the -350 range so that tells you something. I see this fight a a good 1st leg to parlay.

Seriously, Barbosa just fought the most amazing strikers and didnt get submitted by Khabib and somehow Makwan is going to choke him out? I dont think so.

Barboza/Aspinall/ulanbekov +111

The Moraes knockouts of Aljo is epic and the Jimmy one, fearsome. Rivera is durable. Those strikes were basically the same, left knee and left shin when dudes tried to change levels.

Sandhagen wont go out like that.

This fight is going to be so good.

Last edited:
Omar is game and tough but I'm starting to feel Giga. Morales fighting down a division :( Chikadze is underrated bigly if he can get a gas tank. He can strike like a madman

I tried to hit Sandhagen again end of 1st round -250 and it didnt go thru, that finish was spectacular. Sandhagen and the under was not correlated, :)

Last edited:
Back