Montreal vs Toronto

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Should be a classic, the loser of tonight's game wont have very much fun the next few days. I expect the leafs to really throw everything at the habs, and I fear for the habs lack of size in this one with losing battles for the puck along the boards. Former hab and legend and always outspoken-tell-it-like-it-is kind of guy Guy Lafleur made some waves lately by saying the habs forwards were a bunch of 4th liners which really drew the ire of some players. Any thoughts on this game?

i was waiting on an under line ... you think this thing goes over as they throw everything they have?

Well considering the Leafs' recent goaltending form, their 2 goalers are seriously rattled and with the game being played in front of vocal toronto fans it isnt likely gonna help their nerves, which is the habs only hope for a win here I think (goaltender battle)...So I say over, but wait for others to chime in as I'm always wrong on totals which is why I just don't play them anymore. If theres a total thats a lock of the year and I play it, itll lose -guaranteed lol

way too much distractions here for the Leafs... one look at the papers and it says as much, Peddie saying he made a mistake, Leafs scrambling for GM candidates, Maurice losing his players already havent played well in 10 games or so...

If anything, I'd say MTL holds some value at plus money.

I hear you SC. Mood isnt that great here either, its a must-win for both teams really. I'm just worried cause Carbonneau's gonna juggle the lines and lets face it -how often does that work?

IMO lesser of 2 evils is always the dog, small or not, lol.

I'm taking a personal break but will for sure be watching the game, hoping to hear news of JFJ being canned

toronto defense overall giving up 3.54, offense putting up 2.9 ... last 5 games almost giving 4 goals a game ... gving up 3.92, scoring 1.8!!!!

neither team has performed stellar in the goal scoring department lately ... this is why i am looking at the under ...
montreal ... only scored more than 2 goals in 3 of last 10 games!
toronto ... has not scored more than 3 goals in any of their last 10 games!

montreal may be the play tonight, although you have to expect a toronto team at home, on a 3 game losing streak, looking to turn things around (3-7 last 10 games)... :smiley_acbe:

toronto always saves their best for montreal... BUT watching how the team quit on saturday night and knowing that if they lose tonight heads will definatly role...i'm not touching it, if i had to pick one i'd take toronto

But you know what they say:If youre gonna kick somebody while theyre down, it may as well be the leafs lol

Back