Montreal Masters 1000 - ATP

Kyrgios +160 lol, they don't know how to line him like I said whatsoever - I'm not touching it FWIW, well, not pre-match

Cam Norrie is free money,
So is Felix obviously

I lean Fritz over Tiafoe but wouldn't lay the -250

Alcaraz losing is funny,

I wanted to take Tommy Paul and my buddy kept saying it would be the dumbest play ever - he watches as much tennis as I do so I decided to save my money for the King, which I unbelievably regret. So tilted

We have Kyrgios vs Med starting now

Took (2 units) Med at +115 in the 1st (he was facing set point), didn't catch Nick pre-break in the second. Siting at +175 now, tempted to take it and hedge a bit.

Alcaraz losing is funny,

I wanted to take Tommy Paul and my buddy kept saying it would be the dumbest play ever - he watches as much tennis as I do so I decided to save my money for the King, which I unbelievably regret. So tilted

We have Kyrgios vs Med starting now
I'm a big Cilic fan (I'm married to a Croatian), he's past his prime for sure but this year has been better than the last few for him (French Open Semis). It's a shame he had to miss Wimbledon with Covid. I think Alcaraz losing opens things up for him, thoughts? Fritz is strong but he's coming off a retirement last tournament. .

Took (2 units) Med at +115 in the 1st (he was facing set point), didn't catch Nick pre-break in the second. Siting at +175 now, tempted to take it and hedge a bit.
That's funny cause I texted @SHOGUN the opposite going into 2nd set with Nick at +380 - would've been an easy hedge now with them at PKs

I'm a big Cilic fan (I'm married to a Croatian), he's past his prime for sure but this year has been better than the last few for him (French Open Semis). It's a shame he had to miss Wimbledon with Covid. I think Alcaraz losing opens things up for him, thoughts? Fritz is strong but he's coming off a retirement last tournament. .
Croatian wife? Good lord. I'd ask for pics but I'm going to be respectful for once lmao

Croatian wife? Good lord. I'd ask for pics but I'm going to be respectful for once lmao
Post #19, us at the 2018 world cup in Russia. Croatia vs Argentina.

Post #19, us at the 2018 world cup in Russia. Croatia vs Argentina.

Dime piece

Medvedev now talking shit to Kyrgios has to be the dumbest strategy by a tennis player I've ever seen. His box must be yelling "what are you doing"

Oh my god at DirecTV just going down in the 3rd set

This is, well I can't even think of a word for it

This kid is lights out when he keeps his head, unbelievable!
That's always been his issue, but, he's dialed in now so the tour is probably a bit scared. Djoka after losing the first set in the Wimbledon Finals was just on another level - and as I mentioned in another thread nobody was going to beat him

Last edited:
Kyrgios +160 lol, they don't know how to line him like I said whatsoever - I'm not touching it FWIW, well, not pre-match

Cam Norrie is free money,
So is Felix obviously

I lean Fritz over Tiafoe but wouldn't lay the -250
Nailed em all, and won nothing

Medvedev now talking shit to Kyrgios has to be the dumbest strategy by a tennis player I've ever seen. His box must be yelling "what are you doing"
I also absolutely knew once this happened it was over for Medvedev - you can't be that stupid to think that's smart against Kyrgios, as I said right after it happened. It was clock work from there

Will post in morning who I like tomorrow

I really hate saying this, but could be a fade tomorrow as a huge favorite over De Minaur at the odds - but eh maybe not since I'm still thinking he can't get broke

I literally don't like any of the lines today

I hate fading the King but I guess the only play I like is De Minaur +200 since they practice together in Australia but I wouldn't even take that

Casper and Fritz should both be safe,

Felix vs Norrie is untouchable

Draper maybe at +100

The rest, meh

Ruud, Kyrigos, Fritz pays +255

I know I said De Minaur has a chance but, I kind of like this one more than taking a chance on him at +200

On Ruud, Herkacz, Nick, FAA, Sinner. All matches are favorable imo. Did round robin 3, 4, 5. The 5 pays +713.

Lol at De Minaur literally having no answers.

And to think I said he had a shot - need a mod to delete that

Back