Montreal/Calgary Golden Contender LOCK OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
These teams are 7-2-1 UNDER the past 10 meetings, including Calgary's 2-1 win on Thursday when Josh Levio scored twice in the second period to back Jacob Markstrom, who had 17 saves. Markstrom has a 2.77 goals-against average and his probable counterpart tonight, Carey Price, is 8-4-4 this season with a 2.59 GAA. Price has not allowed more than one goal in regulation his last four starts. The UNDER is 6-0-2 in Calgary's past eight games following a win and the Flames are 4-1-2 UNDER their past seven playing with one day of rest. Also, the Flames are 5-1-1 UNDER their past seven as underdogs. Take the UNDER.
-Golden Shower

You're giving this shit away for free? What a fucking philanthropist. For this kind of data-based analysis, I'd be willing to go as high as two plug nickels a month.

You're giving this shit away for free? What a fucking philanthropist. For this kind of data-based analysis, I'd be willing to go as high as two plug nickels a month.
For just the cost of 1 Tim Hortons cup of coffee a week you too can have this kind of analysis at your finger tips

I don't like to post it a jinx...I give you some inside info don't bet overs with Darryl Sutter. Defene defence defence is what he is all about. :fistshake:

Back