• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Montana @ James Madison

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Just punched in some numbers on a few power rankings and JM should only be favored by 6 to 7 points. With the line set at 12 1/2 I'm gonna take the points with Montana.

Montana + 12 1/2 for shits and giggles. Small bet.

Love this bet. JMU might lose this one SU, and I'm a fan.

12.5 is ridiculous. I'm on it for a unit.

Love this bet. JMU might lose this one SU, and I'm a fan.

have you ever been to one of their "tailgates" in the parking lot

shit is a joke:36_11_6:

go duke dogs!

not a fan per se, especially not when they plan my rams in hoops. but alot of friends that graduated from JMU.

anyways, good luck shark..... havent followed FCS all year so cant help you one bit/no opinion

WOW....Just got home. Looks like the only way Montana loses this one now is if they get on the bus and go home with 5 minutes left in the 3rd. Wowsers. What have I missed? :seeya:

Nice call shark, GL tomorrow..

I stopped watching first drive of the 2H. Montana forced a ton of TO's and the JM QB got knocked out of game right before the half. Montana offense was having their way with them though

So nice to see teams battle it out on the field to see who's better. Montana would have played in the Fiesta Bowl if this was 1-A football and had no shot at the national title.

Haven't been there since 2001, but no one cared about football then, so this success is still new to the university. They'll be fine, FBS by 2012 IMO.

go duke dogs!

not a fan per se, especially not when they plan my rams in hoops. but alot of friends that graduated from JMU.

anyways, good luck shark..... havent followed FCS all year so cant help you one bit/no opinion

dude i graduated from jmu u cocksucking whore haha jk ... ya it was weird they won the championshipo my junior or senior year against montana and after that they put alot of fucking money into the program..stadium and shit and the campus wasnt dry anymore allowing more tailgate shit or whatever but we have the hottest bitches in VA compared to any other school so all haters and blow dick :smiley_acbe:

dude i graduated from jmu u cocksucking whore haha jk ... ya it was weird they won the championshipo my junior or senior year against montana and after that they put alot of fucking money into the program..stadium and shit and the campus wasnt dry anymore allowing more tailgate shit or whatever but we have the hottest bitches in VA compared to any other school so all haters and blow dick :smiley_acbe:

:shake:..... and it's not even close. JMU is easily one of the 10 best schools for women that I have ever been to. Outstanding tail everywhere you look.

Back