Mondays

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
53-37-3

6-5 last night, but hit the big one.

Memphis/Seattle O217 winner

Fatigue settled in vs Charlotte and caused a low scoring out put. The Sonics should be fresh again and will surpass the century mark. This one will be in the 220's.

Utah -10 winner

Lotta chalk, but the Nets are shyte without Carter. Jefferson is their only scoring option, but will have to deal with AK47. Nets came back against the Celtics because there wasnt a big body to deal with. Boozer will go off tomorrow night on the weak Nets frontcourt. Oh Yeah, the Jazz probably will put on a hurting after that beating they too from Indiana. No better medecine than to put the hurting on someone else.

NO -1 loser

Will most likely be taking the Hornets if PPaul is playing. The line will be inflated and the public will probably be all over the Magic. I dare the books to make the Hornets a pk at home.

NO/Magic U189.5 winner

Portland +3 1H loser (lost by 1)

Memphis -2 1Q winner

Hornets -3 2H push

Grizz +3 2H winner

Last edited:
Not sure how reliable this is, but from Yahoo Player News:

Nov 17 Paul missed Saturday's game at Minnesota with a sprained right ankle and he likely will miss a few more games.

Advice: Paul suffered the injury on Friday and there was still some swelling and soreness in the ankle. Coach Byron Scott said Paul would likely miss Monday and possibly Wednesday's game. Jannero Pargo started for Paul on Saturday. Paul is averaging a team-high 19.5 points per game for the Hornets.

Def. a tough spot for the Magic, and the fact BOS didnt let them cruise to a win in the 2nd half makes it that much tougher. Relief mixed with elation on top of 2 road wins and a smashing of SEA all in a short space of time, bound to drain the ole energy stocks.

No cp3 and suddenly I'm talking myself into looking at under here.

Regardless of Paul, I believe if you play the Hornets first half you will normally cash and if you lose the first half you will win a bet on the Hornets in the second half. Simple reality is Orlando is playing 5th in 7 after a big win and they will be sleepwalking much of tomorrow's game.

CP3 or not the number will get pushed down by the public. Pargo will help the under though. I think Hornets just match up well with the Magic.

No-1
No/Orlando U189.5

I knew the books were going to open at pk. I just didnt think that people would jump on the Hornets. Hornets match up well with Howard. They got the bodies to bang. Pargo is a good back up pg. I dont think he hurts the Hornets to bad. Pargo also plays well vs the Magic.

15 ppg on 50% shooting. He showed us the distributor side of him the other day.

Adding

Portland +3 1H

Charlotte hasnt beaten anyone,but just cant back POrtlnad full game after that Phillt collapse.

Grizz -2 1Q

They have had some tough losses recently. They would love a blow out here and thats why I think they get off to a fast start.

Hornets -3 2H

I still think the Hornets can win this game. The Magic wanted to blow the game open by shooting 3's instead of what gave them the lead. have no idead why Dwight wasnt used more often. West was 1-8 in the 1H and the Hornets kept it respectable. Now they have a fighting chance in the 2H.

Grizz +3

I love how the Grizz are attacking the rim. Petro/Wilcox and Collison are all in foul trouble already. Thomas and Swift are a scratch.

4-2-1 so far with the Jazz pending.

disappointed the way that the Hornets closed out the 4th. Ruined what coulda been a good day.

Back