Mondays Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Had a nice day yesterday.Hopefully it continues. I like 2 plays for the day games.

Mets/Pirates over 9
Brewers/Nats over 8

Record
5-0 MLB
1-1 (late plays posted in MLB)
0-1 Parlays

GL Nawlins. Nice little run you got going. Keep it up. I'm not touching either total but lean to the over on both.

3rd- Thanks buddy:tiphat:

JWK - Thanks. I like that total your on also.I will be on it if these split.

Devil Fan - Thanks. I figured why not play the over. All 4 teams bullpens can be a gas can.

GL fellas:cheers:

I was going to take the Pitt/Mets over as well, but the weather being goofy scared me off it. GL

Player,Clutch,G8 thanks fellas.

G8 - yeah I was hesitant at 1st with the weather but figured what better way if it gets delayed to get some bullpens in earlier.

Well hopefully the Mets get to 10 for me and the Brewers/Nats bullpen walks in 7 runs. Just horrible luck so far. Pirates need to demote their team to the minors. They look like a bunch of garbage pail kids.

1-0-1

I will take it all day. Damn nats. Done for the day boys. GL to y'all tonight.

:cheers: nice start bro. You said your on grave shift tonite, i'm working a shitty 15-3 12 hour shift today. Oh the life of rotating shifts at a power plant. Good luck on your later plays if you play them.

cogen I am on the graveyard shift to. I am using my iphone . You got to get 1 of these phones.I made my money today so no plays tonight. No need to get greedy.Gl tonight boys.

Good job man, yeah don't push it. Yeah I definately need to check out the iphones, could definately use it.

Back