Monday's picks

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
I like today's card, but will be careful not to take too many games.
Two games I really really like are Pistons ML (Detroit at home with such odds?) and Wolves -2 (Memphis are the weakest team in the league right now).
Both high unit plays. How much units and write ups will come later today.
Also leaning on Thunders (don't like that it became sort of public bet on the forum), Bulls (Nets and home games so far...), Denver +5 (WOW, what a line!)

Best of luck everybody!!!

Would urge you to avoid Detroit. After the market closes will be able to talk more. GL

Would urge you to avoid Detroit. After the market closes will be able to talk more. GL

Would love to hear your thoughts before "the market closes" - as it's too late after the game has started...............and I have to go to work before Wall Street closing bell sounds............

GLTU

I will start with the bet on the Wolves, as it mine 10 units play to win 8 (I play them ML).

McHale is the one that sent Mayo for Love and Miller and now he is a GM and a HC and it is all on him now. Memphis won the Pacers after they lost Granger and had half a team out or recovering from injuries. OT against the Spurs is impressive, but still a loss. Wolves are feeling the heat and just tired of losing and have really good chance to finally get a W here, maybe the best in the coming weeks. I believe that Jefferson can do the job here against Gasol and while Gomes I believe can do good job against Yag and Ollie is a solid defender (he must be good at something besides warming the bench to stay in the league for so long). In the same time, Memphis's best defender, Ross, stays without a star player to guard.
I believe that Wolves will win this one, but it will be close and maybe ugly as well, but this is really a must win for them in my eyes.

Is MINN the only game you decided to play????
Interesting thoughts you have on Detroit I read in tuck's thread.................DET seems to be a team that gets up for the big name games - like BOS did against this same ORL team...

GLTU

I'm waiting to know about Rip, Nelson and Lewis to decide how many units and ML or the line. Don't want to rush things.

I'm waiting to know about Rip, Nelson and Lewis to decide how many units and ML or the line. Don't want to rush things.

That's cool man...........just wondering.
I'll know to check back for your thoughts is all.
Best of luck today - and all the best to you in the New Year!! :cheers:

Starting slowly with 2.5 units on the Pistons +3 (sold half a point to get nice odds for the original line).
First of all, let's check the other times that Magic had such a road chalk. It was against GSW, two weeks ago with Warriors missing Ellis of course and Maggette as well. -3 was their line against the Wizards, but it was one month ago, before Magic's run and Wizards had poor record, but still had hopes for recovery. Still, the feeling is that it is wierd that Pistons have the same line. -2 on a road against Pacers, -4 against Clippers.
I'm not talking even about 5 points dogs they were in Portland and 4 points dogs in Phoenix. Can't say that the line was a great surprise, but the public is simply wrong here and that is regardless of how the game plays out. -1 to Pistons in the correct line here I believe.
Will add in a few minutes...

Ok, back again. Rip is out and that means better chance for the Under BTW. About the game, Pistons got decent perimeter defenders I believe and with Kwame starting, Howard won't be having easy time against Kwame wh is a skilled defender and Sheed that did a good job on him in the past. Nelson is injured, no question there and I doubt he will be able to manage to pacey PG as Stuckey and Iverson.
Add to that the need of Pistons to win, since they lost respect of the league and it is important to them to stay in other teams heads, especially against Eastern rivals who can be playoff rivals as well.

Sorry for doing this in waves, just a bit tied up right now and the game starts in 20 minutes.
Magic on the other hand are having crazy run. 10 ATS wins in a row! 24 - 4 since losing the first 2 games. I just can't see the Pistons overlooking this one.
Can't play it to the full since Rip is out and Lewis and Nelson probably playing, but added 2.5 units on Pistons ML and hope for the best :)

Ok, back again. Rip is out and that means better chance for the Under BTW. About the game, Pistons got decent perimeter defenders I believe and with Kwame starting, Howard won't be having easy time against Kwame wh is a skilled defender and Sheed that did a good job on him in the past. Nelson is injured, no question there and I doubt he will be able to manage to pacey PG as Stuckey and Iverson.
Add to that the need of Pistons to win, since they lost respect of the league and it is important to them to stay in other teams heads, especially against Eastern rivals who can be playoff rivals as well.

I'm with you on the UNDER -But I wagered more Units in the 1st H -Under 92 then the whole Game-Under 186.5 ! -To avoid losing it in OT . LOL...

as alway ,Thanks for the time to write up

:cheers:

No problem. It's not the write up part that worries me, is the being right about the write up that worries me the most :)

2 units bet on Over in Utah. I really like Over and Sixers since Brand is injured. Without him, they got no half court offense and back to running the floor. Utah got no problem with that.

Divol- Good call on Pistons on ML !

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

In Wolves' game -We still have hope -4 more mins !

:cheers:

Wolves, the main bet, was money as well. 2 of 2, almost 6 am in Israel and I'm off to bet to get up too soon...

Back