Monday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
16-20 (-7.7)

Chipping away.

San Antonio Spurs at Chicago Bulls

The play...

Spurs +2.5 (2.36 to win 2)

Locking in this one now, local line - pretty much 'paying' for the hook. Some would say it's a 'trap'. Unlikely Pop rests any of last night's starters, although with him, it's quite possible. Bulls playing their 1st game home off a 5+ 'roadie' (1-5-1 ATS since 09/10) and have struggled against the 'West' at home this season (3-8 ATS). Chicago a very poor offensive home unit and are terrible ATS off a win the following game at home (3-14 ATS on the season). Spurs on the other hand are a fluid offensive machine. Spurs 10-3 SU against the 'East' and 16-6 SU off a 10+ point win this season. Fatigue shouldn't be much of a factor given SA had 3 days off prior to embarking on the 'Rodeo Trip' and had a fairly easy go of it last night from the midway point of the 3rd quarter onwards.

Spurs 60-25 SU overall on their annual 'Rodeo Trip', very solid.

NBA quite 'trendy' this season it seems.

:shake:

Thanks fellas.

My 'numbers' had this line at Bulls -1, opened at -1.5. Fair line considering the status of Tim/Manu and the Spurs being on the 2nd leg of a B2B. Hearing Noah will play. Belinelli definitely is.

Worth noting the Bulls are back on the road after this lone home game for another two roadies, the first being Boston then Nawlins. Quirky trend, Chicago is 0-3 ATS in games prior to playing the C's this season.

Thanks P2W.

Might as well drop a few 'day trends'...

Bulls 3-9 ATS (6-6 SU) on 2 days rest. Bulls 3-6 ATS (4-5 SU) on Monday.

Spurs 6-3-2 ATS (7-4 SU) on 0 days rest. Spurs 4-4 ATS (5-3 SU) on Monday.

BET365 and a bunch of other 'offshores' opened at 1.5, went to 2 and now appears to be settling back at 1.5.

Felt the same way about 5 - 5.5 favorites, would always go dog most of the time and then the last 2 weeks it seems like the fave can't lose.

Most weary dog is the 1.5 home variety, IMO...

Wow. Interesting.

how do you find that stuff out emkee? SQL?

more importantly what's the record of teams that open and close at -2?

Sink, if any team can compete with half their team out - it's the Spurs.

Line still awfully low for a team missing all their 'key' players playing on the road.

ye, if there was a big spread on this game I would not hedge, like the spurs - miami game but only +2.5 scares me

and strange that parker is only worth 1.5points...

Parker and one of their better bench players in Captain Jack.

Both only worth a point.

I just wish Pop would give some kind of notice so we can wait and get the best avail line. I got 1.5 earlier, now it's 3. Who knows though, watch them win outright.

Pop do what he do. Surprised he gave any notice, let alone 30 minutes.

Positive thing is it may play against the road weary Bulls mindset.

Mentally they've won this game already if they look at the line-up chart...

Movement way too small to buy out. In my case 0.5 of a point.

Spurs morph into a small version of the Nuggets with this line-up...

I just wish Pop would give some kind of notice so we can wait and get the best avail line. I got 1.5 earlier, now it's 3. Who knows though, watch them win outright.

Holding a 'juiced' 2.5. Counting on 'where amazing happens' happening tonight...

Back