Monday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
23-21-1 (+2.46)

6-13 last 19 plays.

Getting my annual slump out of the way early.

Tonight's card is grim.

Rockets were set to be a play but got spooked off it by the movement.

Indiana Pacers at Utah Jazz

The play...

Jazz ML -175 (2 units)

Not interested in laying 4.5 with the Jizz given my history with this team (even though I believe they'll roll),

But am interested to pay the price and see if they can lose SU to an Oladipo-less Pacers team twice in a week with this game being in Utah.

:popcorn:

Do realise the Jizz are on the 2nd game of a back to back and playing their 3rd game in 4 nights but they had a relatively easy game in Sacto last night.

They're also without Spida Mitchell but man if they get their pants pulled down by Dipo-Free Indy again and in their own house then this team truly hates me.

Can't see it happening and a ML under -200 against a team that is 1-9 SU (losing by an average margin of 10.1 points) without their ace is not too bad.

Predictive 'numbers' indicate a 7-9 point Utah win.

Let's get this mf run going

Might have to raincheck that until tomorrow.

Jazz wrecking my roll as per usual and making me look like an idiot.

Could still pull it out but it's gonna be tough for a flat Utah squad that can't put it in the ocean.

Yup, paid to see this team sucks right now.

They will be worth a solid investment later, they will go on a hella-run but right now avoid this team like the plague.

Might have to raincheck that until tomorrow.

Jazz wrecking my roll as per usual and making me look like an idiot.

Could still pull it out but it's gonna be tough for a flat Utah squad that can't put it in the ocean.

Your Not An Idiot. One of the best NBA Cappers On CTG...Getting your losing streak out of the way, to start the soon to be winning streak! :shake:

Jizz now 27th in offense. Embarrassing stuff.

When you stink it up on your home floor vs a team that whipped your ass on the road a few days ago there has too be issues within the group.

Tonight was an effort spot and they gave none.

Back