Monday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here.

January can't end soon enough, horrible month for me.

Miami Heat at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets -11 (3 units)

Meat in a real shitty spot.

6th game in 8 days, basically second 3rd in 4 spot in just over a week.

Also their 5th straight road game with plenty of travel and they're under-manned.

Not expecting great focus from this Meat team tonight either given they won their last game and they're back home after this game.

This is as much a 'scheduled loss' as I've seen this season, Rox could cover this spread without really trying.

That being said this Houston team has screwed me more often than not.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Not concerned with a Rocket letdown after the win vs GS? If they go balls out, yeah, I agree -11 is short. But do they?

Obviously a concern but the Rox could cover this at 80% capacity.

I do not see the Meat with much output tonight.

And the Rockets just self-proclaimed themselves the best team in the NBA so shitting the bed here wouldn't be appropriate you'd think.

Looking at killersports for teams playing the next game after playing the Warriors, it looks like the ATS is pretty even. Maybe the aura/luster/whatever of the Warriors has worn down a little bit and teams aren’t hyperventilating about playing them or having played them any more. The over/under in for post Warriors games is heavy on the overs, though, so I put a small bet on over 212.5 for the game...

Meat must have the best conditioning in the NBA, I swear.

But that being said the wheels should fall off Miami at some stage in the 2nd half with thoughts of South Beach.

Rox double-digit win still in play, 2nd half spread fairly strong.

6 different cities in a week with a time zone or two thrown in gotta show up.

That Rox paint D though...

Here is the drought but Houston refuse to score, in the penalty since the 6 min mark but won't attack the lane and draw fouls.

Settling for bricks.

Meat crashed the boards like they were fresh off the grill.

Well coached and conditioned team.

Jimmy and CP-Flea turned it on too late. Also, Eric Gordon is now 0-17 on his last 17 3-point attempts.

Brutal January continues.

Well you missed that one by 2 points, which to you (understandably) sucks. Missing by 2 would have been relatively awesome for me as I appear to have missed by about 24...so next time I will only miss by about 20, and then you will win by a couple of points.

I was waiting in 2h for a good number on Rockets thinking the fatigued would set in. Best I ever saw was -4 -135. They are getting GSW live line respect suddenly. Juiced like a mofo. The blow here was ESPN jinx about heat being tired.

Back