The Truth Is Out There
21-15-1 (+8.11)

1-0 last time out.

Brooklyn Nets at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets -17 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Thanks man.

Back to the well with this Houston squad getting 'super-team' spreads right now.

Tonight shouldn't be as dicey as the previous game, comfortable laying up to 18. Should be a pretty convincing beatdown.

Unlikely Mikey D lets his squad come out flat in back to back games, I'm sure something will be said.

As for the guts of this play...

Spot fade.

Nets 3rd in 4 and on zero rest, they also won fairly easily last night in Memphis and haven't lost ATS in 10 straight games.

Some 'spread reversion' imminent.

A few 'healthy' scratches tonight as well, meaning they give a rats ass about this game and have it pegged as a scheduled loss.

And have a much easier game / potential win in Dallas up next.

Perfect set-up for Crooklyn to get shit-whipped.

Worth noting...

The Nots were running with the Dubs, Cavs and Blazers in the previous 3 games before grinding it out in Memphis last night,

Now they have to get up and running again in Houston almost immediately.

Just another wrinkle that supports eating the chalk tonight.

And holy shit the Sixers are favored over LeCramps.

Never thought I'd see that so soon.

linemakers seeing the same we all do,
Cavs are old and not very good and Cramps isn't always in mood to bail them out nightly.

gl amigo

Fear the Swprd a prominent Cleveland blog is estimating a 8 point win for Philadelphia

linemakers seeing the same we all do,
Cavs are old and not very good and Cramps isn't always in mood to bail them out nightly.

gl amigo

Yeah but LeCramp's mystique has always had the books over-respecting him.

Figured the Cavs to be a 1 or 2 point road fave.

Thanks brother.

I hate seeing teams dominate only for the scrubs to come in and blow the cover. I see it a lot with my dubs too. Frustrating.

Risks of laying big numbers in this league, Cog.

Especially when they empty the dirty ass end of the bench.

Rox had Tarik Black, Bobby Brown, Briante Weber and Troy Williams out there. Puke.

It's roulette as to whether these bums make a bucket or not.

As for Jimmy, dude refuses to attack the rim in the 4th quarter I've noticed.

He stands outside the arc, over-dribbles to get a few oohs and ahhs then launches contested 3's.

But the real issue is whenever Briante Weber makes an appearance I know I'm screwed.

Dude is the harbinger of death for my plays.

Rox outscored 6-0 in the final 2:21 minutes.

Back