50-40 (+16.51)

1-0 last time out.

Busy day so plays in a little late.

Los Angeles Clippers at Utah Jazz

The play...

Jazz
-7.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Found a 7.5, Bovada and a few other joints holding it.

Clips in a below-average spot, bit of a 'buy-low' on the Jizz with a strong spread.

Fading a team off 2 or more wins dogged by 7+ points on the road vs a team off 2 or more losses is generally money.

Hornets in the same spot but there is something really wrong in Charlotte.

Fading a team off 2 or more wins dogged by 7+ points on the road vs a team off 2 or more losses is generally money.

Hitting at a 76+% clip the past 5 seasons.

Hopefully the Clips win outright tonight so you can get back near even on the 'fade emkee favs, take ml' approach.:shake2:
Get back near even son?
please...
if u bet the ML dog of the fave he has u were up 1100 on 100
did he go 11-0 since?

chump

I went back and did all the math. That was a few days ago and a 100 bettor would have been down 20 bucks at that point.

Bar
i didn't count the bets he added offline so.... maybe there is that part

I went from October to late last week.

I even left out a disputed one.

I used 'fair' moneylines as well.

I went from October to late last week.

I even left out a disputed one.

I used 'fair' moneylines as well.
As did I use fair ML, I used what was posted on the site I got the results
i wasn't using sports interaction dog lines to help out

Do u think I made it up BAR?

In all honesty, I was just curious with the state of the NBA and the big favs that get rolled out with some of these teams this year...

I wanted to see for myself if/how much this was profitable.

I figured you kinda took a quick peak and came up with a number, yes. I didn't think it was too far off but over the course of 90 plays even with some huge ML's, winning 14 dogs(I don't have in front of me, I believe that is how many offhand) SU still turned out to not be profitable.

In all honesty, I was just curious with the state of the NBA and the big favs that get rolled out with some of these teams this year...

I wanted to see for myself if/how much this was profitable.

I figured you kinda took a quick peak and came up with a number, yes. I didn't think it was too far off but over the course of 90 plays even with some huge ML's, winning 14 dogs(I don't have in front of me, I believe that is how many offhand) SU still turned out to not be profitable.
Bar,
i had it down to a T, no lie up to super bowl day....
u would be up $1100 n change by betting 100 on the dog.
there were two dogs against plus over +1100. Memphis and Sacramento both vs his warriors....
christ he started the year 0-3 with huge faves, they all dropped the games outright

It doesn't matter
if the guy didn't try n add games n shit I wouldn't care...
weak is what it is/was

take it easy

Emkee can't wait to play u one on one cupcake
Lol he uses the fans cupcake chant lol lol

Btw Duds, can you tell me how many times I've played the Jazz this season and how many times they actually covered.

Feels like they lose every time I bet them. From memory it's like 1-4 or something.

Given you audit my threads and all I thought I'd ask.

Will blacklist this team for now.

Emkee
Let me dig in kid
I do recall u faded those pesky jazz and gave dbl digits and the jazz on outright.
Spurs vs jazz it was I believe

Back