35-29 (+12.31)

1-0 last time out.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors
-7.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Had too play it.

Cavs on the last game of a 6-game roadie and have nothing to prove here so they can be forgiven for merely going through the motions.

Dubs on the other hand have to make some sort of statement to save a little face given what the Cavs have done to them in recent meetings.

Metrics calling for a double-digit win.

Good Luck, Really like the Over first half at 116.5 but the number got away. Expecting a run and gun as usual and GS looking for payback. What I find interesting is that GS is 2-5-1 ATS with 2 or more days of rest but there average win margin is 10 so put on the "No Fear" shirt and click. Good Luck emkee

This is the first game the Cavs have cared about since Christmas. Those guys will play.

This is the first game the Cavs have cared about since Christmas. Those guys will play.

Really noticed that also. Watching the Cav's is like watching paint dry there's just no energy or interest. Like Shaq said one day was he doesn't start playing until late Feb. Cav's obviously don't care about seeding because as long as there's health who's stopping this team from getting to the finals in a seven game series.

Just clicked on Washington -3 -115 Looks solid.

I don't think Bron's been too guilty of complacency this year, I've never seen him better. But the rest of the team takes nights off, and they still almost never win when he doesn't go.

Really noticed that also. Watching the Cav's is like watching paint dry there's just no energy or interest. Like Shaq said one day was he doesn't start playing until late Feb. Cav's obviously don't care about seeding because as long as there's health who's stopping this team from getting to the finals in a seven game series.

Just clicked on Washington -3 -115 Looks solid.

Another reason why Bron's legacy sucks. His lack of interest in the sport is concerning. Another big reason why he's well behind the likes of several.

Uninterested in the sport?? Guy is in first place in career assists by a forward and still in his prime! He's gonna Cy Young that record. Kiss the ring.

I love Bird, love him. But Lebron's better, unless it's a 3-point contest. Lebron's approaching GOAT status, it makes the Jordan and Magic crowd a little queasy.

I love Bird, love him. But Lebron's better, unless it's a 3-point contest. Lebron's approaching GOAT status, it makes the Jordan and Magic crowd a little queasy.

How is that possible when he doesn't enjoy playing? Complains about the length of the season. Hates the game. Has lost a few finals where he disappeared in many. Quit vs. the Macs. Cramped vs. the Spurs. Chased a ring via the Decision. Complained to the league last year to have Green suspended and was gifted a ring via the suspension and Bogut injury. This, is his legacy.

Losing 4 finals is something special. Especially when getting there was never an accomplishment via the Least.

Really the only thing Jordan had over Lebron was he was a mean motherfucker. More embarrassed by losing. More obsessed with winning. Lebron's kind of a nice guy. In GOAT terms, think of Jordan as Ty Cobb, and Lebron as Babe Ruth.

How is that possible when he doesn't enjoy playing? Complains about the length of the season. Hates the game. Has lost a few finals where he disappeared in many. Quit vs. the Macs. Cramped vs. the Spurs. Chased a ring via the Decision. Complained to the league last year to have Green suspended and was gifted a ring via the suspension and Bogut injury. This, is his legacy.

Losing 4 finals is something special. Especially when getting there was never an accomplishment via the Least.

The Warriors had three shots to knock 'em off, two at home. They failed.

lol at the East thing. Guy goes to a terrible Cavs team, carries team to Finals at age 20. Cavs always in the playoffs. Guy leaves Cavs, Cavs immediately suck again for four straight years, guy goes to four straight finals with Heat. Guy leaves Heat for Cavs, Heat mysteriously sucks again, and what do you know, now the Cavs start going to the finals. Name a player in the history of sport with this kind of impact on his teams' and former teams' fortunes and misfortunes.

The '07 Cavs did have Boobie Gibson. Lebron's first Robin.

Why not, iit worked so well the last four times.

Guess I'm due along with the Dubs.

After the Christmas debacle I doubt we see behind the back passes and Jefferson making posters.

Cavs going home after the game after being on the West Coast for 10 or so days,

Dubs been sitting at home waiting for this shot at redemption.

Should the Dubs shit themselves again vs this team then we can safely give Bron another ring come June.

This is a must-win game and a must-win-well game for Golden State.

One of the few spots during the regular season where a good team with a guaranteed playoff berth has to go balls to the fucking wall.

Guess I'm due along with the Dubs.

After the Christmas debacle I doubt we see behind the back passes and Jefferson making posters.

Cavs going home after the game after being on the West Coast for 10 or so days,

Dubs been sitting at home waiting for this shot at redemption.

Should the Dubs shit themselves again vs this team then we can safely give Bron another ring come June.

This is a must-win game and a must-win-well game for Golden State.

One of the few spots during the regular season where a good team with a guaranteed playoff berth has to go balls to the fucking wall.

I can't argue with any of that, sounds more convincing than the metric system.

Just be a little worried about Lebron living rent free in their heads, or if that's not an issue, best player on the floor might win the game by himself.

Looking forward to it, hope it's a nailbiter.

Also, the Lebron Cavs own the "mighty" west. I think that's true other than Spurs and Jazz. Not looking it up.

LeCramps is the greatest player of the millennial generation, a true new-age champion.

We can't compare him to any of the former greats because of how the times have changed.

New-age dudes are soft and sensitive and approach the game differently.

They are more athletic than their predecessors but need to be rested, coddled and have their egos stroked regularly.

They don't mind losses as much, don't get me wrong they still like to win but only on their terms.

It is what it is.

Another point of contention in the Jordan debate. How come no one ever gives a fuck how many times the Bulls lost in the playoffs BEFORE the finals? Those don't count, but Lebron's teams losing in a later round count.

Jordan couldn't get past the bad boys until BAR's boy Stern changed the league forever.

Jordan was practically an old athlete before he even made the finals. Granted, he aged gracefully in a Bulls' uniform, but guy needed better players and the Pistons and Celts to get old to even sniff the finals. Kicked down the door against my Cavs a few times.

Jordan's immediate impact on his team's success pales in comparison to Bird's, Magic's, Lebron's.

Also, the Lebron Cavs own the "mighty" west. I think that's true other than Spurs and Jazz. Not looking it up.

He does in the regular season, since he defected to the Meat in 2010 Cramps is 138-67 SU against the West.

That's a 67.3% winning percentage.

In the playoffs though, he is under .500 vs the West going 17-19 SU and it's even worse when you include the pre-2010 stuff.

The 'ship last season really, really saved his legacy. Prior to that he was on a 3-11 SU individual game run in the Finals from 2013-2014.

He does in the regular season, since he defected to the Meat in 2010 Cramps is 138-67 SU against the West.

That's a 67.3% winning percentage.

In the playoffs though, he is under .500 vs the West going 17-19 SU and it's even worse when you include the pre-2010 stuff.

The 'ship last season really, really saved his legacy. Prior to that he was on a 3-11 SU individual game run in the Finals from 2013-2014.

He's usually had the weaker team in the finals. His '07 Cavs team was terrible, his '15 Cavs team was hobbled. I give him high marks. Think he quit against Orlando and Boston back in the day. Then he grew up.

Jordan was practically an old athlete before he even made the finals. Granted, he aged gracefully in a Bulls' uniform, but guy needed better players and the Pistons and Celts to get old to even sniff the finals. Kicked down the door against my Cavs a few times.
Admittedly, there's probably never been another player who managed to accomplish as much as Lebron did with such talentless rosters like he did in his early days but, at the same time, who was the level of competition? The Gilbert Arenas led Wizards? Those Pistons teams that averaged 80 points a game?

Every series was a war back in Jordan's day (and I'm definitely not a Jordan apologist). Hell, those Cavs teams with Daugherty, Nance and Price are probably better than half the teams in the current NBA.

The Pistons weren't too bad when Bron announced his playoff presence with authority. One-man team wasn't gonna beat the '07 Spurs without a series of Villanova against Georgetown shooting.

We measure greats by rings for the most part.

3 more 'ships, 3 more Finals MVP's and then maybe we can put him just below Michael.

4 more and then we might have to reconsider what's up. Very, very unlikely.

Jordan's 10 scoring titles and relentless competitive spirit is something Cramps will never have.

Right now I'll stick with the greatest player of the millennial generation and top-10 all-time.

We measure greats by rings for the most part.

3 more 'ships, 3 more Finals MVP's and then maybe we can put him just below Michael.

4 more and then we might have to reconsider what's up. Very, very unlikely.

Jordan's 10 scoring titles and relentless competitive spirit is something Cramps will never have.

Right now I'll stick with the greatest player of the millennial generation and top-10 all-time.

I don't think he's interested in scoring titles. He's been finding the open guy since he was 8.

Actually, now that I see emkee's avatar, probably a toss up between 01 Sixers and 07 Cavs for worst Finals roster of all time.

I don't think there's a guy who is not a HOF point guard on the career assist list ahead of Lebron. And this is a player who you pretty much can't guard one-on-one near the basket. That's a nice skill set.

I don't think he's interested in scoring titles. He's been finding the open guy since he was 8.

With the athletic gifts he possesses, he should have more than 1 scoring title. Dude is unguardable for the most part.

As for the assists, they are better than MJ's but not by much.

Cramps has also played 20 more playoff games than MJ.

With the athletic gifts he possesses, he should have more than 1 scoring title. Dude is unguardable for the most part.

As for the assists, they are better than MJ's but not by much.

Cramps has also played 20 more playoff games than MJ.

Not by much? I believe Jordan was a guard. Lebron is a legendary passer. If you want to trump Jordan in the GOAT debate, I wouldn't talk assists or rebounds, I'd zero in on scoring and titles.

Another point of contention in the Jordan debate. How come no one ever gives a fuck how many times the Bulls lost in the playoffs BEFORE the finals? Those don't count, but Lebron's teams losing in a later round count.

Because MJ is the best player to ever walk planet earth?

Get it?
Got it?
Good....

Admittedly, there's probably never been another player who managed to accomplish as much as Lebron did with such talentless rosters like he did in his early days but, at the same time, who was the level of competition? The Gilbert Arenas led Wizards? Those Pistons teams that averaged 80 points a game?

Every series was a war back in Jordan's day (and I'm definitely not a Jordan apologist). Hell, those Cavs teams with Daugherty, Nance and Price are probably better than half the teams in the current NBA.
Church

twink, I don't think you remember MJ's failures. He had plenty.

Back