emkee

The Truth Is Out There
12-11 (+0.80)

Scufflin'.

Phoenix Suns at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Spurs -8.5 (2 units)

:shake:

What book do you use, your line is consistently lower than mine on favorites. I am not being a smart ass, every favorite is usually 1.5-2 lower than what I am looking at. It was the same way with GS a few weeks back

Played at Grande, got in just before Bledsoe news.

Use authentic lines, not sure what I'd be achieving posting bullshit spreads on a gambling forum, doesn't help anyone.

Use this place for tracking and sharing info, would still play at 10 (small) - still a few 9.5's about.

Would not advise tailing me right now anyway, I'm in a monster funk.

'Puter holding all my betting data, got hacked and halted by the Russians. Slowly rebuilding shit.

The offensive and defensive numbers for the Suns with Bledsloe off the court compared to when he's on the court are pretty alarming.

Spurs should get it done by 10+, if they don't then call me a sucker.

I am not accusing of anything, I just always like cross referencing our plays, and noticed the line difference. Just curious cause I use 5dimes. Good luck

All good man, let's beat the books.

Have twitter beat feeds and live odds feeds running full-time in the 'command centre', lol.

Pinny always the first to react, then Cris, then the others follow. Grande generally always slow.

Always good to use multiple books and a trusted local or two.

Sometimes it's hard to post the play up fast enough when it's played based purely on an injury.

Had the Jazz pegged all day until the KD news broke, then Bledsoe pulled out and I had to hit it.

Dude means so much to the Suns.

It was 8.5 at my shop about 545pm CST as well, I use a local who uses and offshore site for numbers.

Always good to use multiple books

word....an absolute Must for anyone serious about this business, the difference in the prices between books can be staggering, especially in tennis and soccer....just look at any of the dozens of odds comparison sites out there....nice hit Em

Back