Monday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
39-24 (+19.08)

Business time now that I'm done throwing away money on Sundays.

1-0 last time out.

Los Angeles Clippers at Brooklyn Nets

The play...

Clippers -8.5 (2 units)

:shake:

Info I received made me assume Joe Johnson and D-Will were out. Problems with making plays early, my bad.

That being said the Clips flat choked. JJ pulling out 4 mins into the game didn't help, painful watching a tired Jamal Crawford jack up bricks.

Clips were in an 8-0 ATS spot and 19-9 ATS spot in general.

Get it back next time.

Seems like doc is just experimenting with plays? Notice he said my bad in that last play
If you re-read what he wrote, he's apologizing (not that he has to) for making the play based on the assumption Johnson and Williams would be out for the Nets which, as it turns out, they weren't.

If you re-read what he wrote, he's apologizing (not that he has to) for making the play based on the assumption Johnson and Williams would be out for the Nets which, as it turns out, they weren't.

Hugh.

Think he means Doc Rivers. Clips were down 2 with about 8 seconds left in the 4th and Rivers drew up a play out of the timeout which was a total failure then afterwards tapped his chest and and said, 'My bad'.

Hugh.

Think he means Doc Rivers. Clips were down 2 with about 8 seconds left in the 4th and Rivers drew up a play out of the timeout which was a total failure then afterwards tapped his chest and and said, 'My bad'.
That would make more sense... LOL. I was like, I've never heard anyone call emkee "doc" before...

:cheers3:

Back