Monday's MLB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Let's erase everything about last week. Even my beach trip sucked.

Bleh.

4-7 and down 4.97 or so on Friday; so now 68-92 and down 9.92 after a disasterous week.

Back on the saddle today. UMP STALK is well underway.

Only clarification I've got from the UMP thread is that McClelland isn't an honorary member to me. He's basically neutral and might be the best umpire in baseball - his delays in calling balls and strikes make it very frustrating to watch a game with him behind the plate on TV, but he's still a good ump.

CLUBBERS in action tonight...

CAMPOS in G2 at Pitt. Small sample size, but if Hudson is right, it's a Getaway doubleheader nightcap. Quick work for everyone.

The play: UNDER 9 -105 for 1 unit.

SCHREIBER in Milwaukee. Wainwright was pretty good last time out but Bush is a gas-can. Even without Pujols, looks like there's value in the Cards/OVER parlay tonight. SCHREIBER's 59.9 strike percentage fits his clubber profile.

THe plays: Cards -105 for 1 unit. OVER 8.5 -115 for 1 unit. 2team parlay Cards -106/OVER 8.5 -115 - 1 unit to win 2.63 units.

Back in a bit for more...

FLETCHER behind the dish in G1 in Cleveland.

G2 will probably be REILLY...

Sorry, Jump. It was more of a clarification, as Shorty had it listed that I had him on the honorary list. If I ever said that, then I misspoke and I apologize. He's not on that list. Maybe SY will disagree, but I doubt it. He says he'll be here this afternoon, so I'll be on the lookout for him to help us in the bushes.

REILLY in Game 2 in Cleveland. He's got a very small, but consistent strike zone. He's not a clubber, percentage-wise, but he's called 105 overs to 89 unders since the start of 2002. Marcum is one of Toronto's best pitchers. And I don't know who climbed into Cliff Fucking Lee's body and that person has sure cost me a shitload of money so far. I will pass for now but I have a strong lean to Toronto in Game 2 and will bet the OVER now in case the pokers come and slam it later.

The play: OVER 7.5 plus 105 in CLE G2 for 1 unit.

I'll be in the bushes after bit to resume the stalk... GL!

Last edited:
Using Yahoo as your guide to anything factual in baseball, especially when pertaining to the UMPS, is akin to putting your pecker in a jigsaw and making a bet.... kinda like Razor said in 2003, when describing betting the Sun Belt in football.

Tuck - Disregard any of that INFO when dealing with doubleheaders. MLB always has a fifth guy working when dealing with a DH. The HP umpire in game 2 usually (as long as MLB has a fifth guy on site) sits out game 1... and the Game 1 HP ump sits out Game 2 as well... The fifth ump works out on the bases both games...

Using Yahoo as your guide to anything factual in baseball, especially when pertaining to the UMPS, is akin to putting your pecker in a jigsaw and making a bet.... kinda like Razor said in 2003, when describing betting the Sun Belt in football.
One of my all time favorite lines btw....equivalent of an instant classic :smiley_acbe:GL Rex.

Back