Monday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Last posted on July 12th. Had a decent run as of late so will post a few here. Was 2-2 and +2.60 that night. Now 73-72-4 and +61.24 units on posted this season; obviously thank God I don't flat-bet this shit.

A few plays tonight

Not much time to discuss, working. I did have the Cubs at a great price big big 5u play with Garza going against this stiff. As it is, I make Arizona -160 ish with Rusin going, and if it goes up, I will be on the Cubs again at some point.

Beer -110 medium. Braun suspension will hurt in the long run, but i think it helps them tonight. I liked them before and was sizing up a 1.5 unit play at -114. Now it's 2u at -110.

Tampons -125 small after pokers bet Boston. Thought it wouldn't come back but worth a play on best team in baseball to make a statement here with much better pitcher for 1u.

KC OVER will be a play for 2u unless i draw a bad ump. Will get back when i get time and an ump.

Oakland -1.5 for reasons I need not explain i wouldn't think at this point if you ever read these threads when the A's played the Fun Bunch earlier this year. Just go check any of those plays and writeups. Medium to big 2.5u at even money.

Minnesota +160 big. Four units. If it goes up, Iwill tag it again at +170. Not sure it will.

Doyers +114 medium to big. Winning team vs losing team, I do'nt care if 1992 Dave Stewart is going against 2008 Brad Penny. Simple here.

GL tonight...

:goal:

Cespedes in or out tonight? From the looks of it...doesn't matter. LOL. I actually think Keuchel's better than Milone but not on the better team of course; and statiscally, the astros hit lefties pretty good as well...seems like the sucker side brother....but best of luck!

:badass:rex great day unreal like you said over 61 units won nice job keep that money train rolling to the bank baby. nice eye how in the world can minn be +160 who is LAA to be that kind of a fav. and the same for LAD being that kind of an underdog

Back