Monday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 3-5 and -0.82 ayer. Now 60-67-1 and +32.32 on the posted plays this season. Not a good week. Gotta go hard here before the break. If I feel even a little bit off in my analysis I will shut it down for an undetermined amount of time and get my shit right for football.

Doyers even money medium. Grienke has been a bit off but I like him in this spot considering the bad blood between these two teams with the recent benches clearing in Chavez Ravine.

Texas even money medium. Their best pitcher goes against one of the worst for an inferior team. What am I missing here?

Oakland big -107. Locke is going to regress soon; all of the secondary stats do not bolster his ERA, WHIP and W's. Gotta go against him while there's still value doing so. Colon should carve up a Pirates team that isn't hitting right now.

Cubs +110 medium. Pitching mismatch and quite simply, the Cubs are the better team right now.

Might add a total or two after I see the ump info, other than that, GL tonight...

:shake:

Greinke is a normal road fade and I would normally bet against him.
But last time Corbin lost the team won every game till Corbin won again and then got buried. Current no lean

on some of those early ones

gonna tread light before I pull the trigger late

Made some money fading Timmy as of late, but feel like I been to that well a bunch lately....you backin Zack of fading Timmy?

I lied.

CRIS went to -130 on the Metropolitans while most of the 10 cent places are between -112 and -115. They are buried to the favorite for sure, so I figured I'd just play a price.

The bet: Giants +110 small to medium.

Back