Monday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Yesterday a bit more like it. Beer blew a lead late; should have bet first-5 i guess. Decent day with the big ones hitting. Ended 4-2 and +10.48. Now 48-46-3 and up 34.78 units on the year.

One play tonight. A lean only to Zona but enough mitigating factors to go against. Give me the Sucker Special. The Fun Bunch have had their fun but Anaheim played with a purpose and shellacked them this weekend; now it gets worse with Tampons going with their best pitcher. I still think this team wins the AL East (and the whole thing). Awfully cheap here against gasbag Dallas Keuchel. Tampons stroke lefties. Don't bother with the ML; lay as many runs as you want to.

The play: Tampons -2.5 +164 big, 3u.

Advice: This line will likely drop from pseudo-sharp money, either Q or pokers on Houston. Let them plow it and then bury it when they finish. I would guess they'll go within a couple of hours. You should see the ML hit the 155 range at some point; and if you can take -1.5 +105 or +110 i feel you have way the best of it. Look for it somewhat close to post.

Gonna try to enjoy the rest of my day off with Phil The Thrill Steele. Cheers mates...

:goal:

Hammer%20and%20Nail.gif

Back