Monday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended up 3-1 and +4.12 ayer (i'll give myself +1.14 for Arizona only, and not credit myself with Philly OVER etc). It was a wild day on the live market.

Now 30-23-1 and +24.79 for the season.

To tonight... interesting night to say the least. Weather has washed out the IL game and is threatening to take out the Denver game also.

There has been a big move today on Pitt first-5; not sure whether they are pro-Burnett, anti-Pitt pen, anti-Pettibone (the new Philly starter), or trying to drive the game up by betting the first half to bet the dog later. Hard to say. I like the Pirates but missed the best number. Laid -110 at matchbook small and will bet more if I can find a better price later. One unit on the Rats for now.

Lean Haren but not enough to play at current number. Might look to bet Wash live if the STL pen has to get involved early again.

Lean Reddies as the Chubs just flat stink right now, even in a pitching matchup that might favor them slightly. Only way to do it is to lay the 1.5 and root for the rout. The play: Reddies -1.5 +139 small to medium.

Athletics have beaten Boston eight straight, and the discussion thread covers this one nicely. They bet the game up early today, which i am almost sure was a phony. Feeling like the price has topped out and this big play is at as good a price as I will see. The play: Oakland +129 for a big bet, 3.5 units.

Revis throwing out the first pitch in Tampa, Yankees don't hit lefties, and CC has lost a few ticks off his fastball, while the Devil Rays have hit lefties well... Seems too easy. The play: Tampons -116 medium to big.

Axelrod is a gascan. Masterson can be. The correlation is in play. I got booted out of one place that still takes them so I'm down to CRIS and their 20-cent sides (no thanks to laying 120 and going OV8 -120 when i can get straight on OV 8.5 -105 and lay 111 on the side. The play: Cleveland -111 small to medium. Waiting out the UMP before I bet OVER.

Waiting on the sharp money to bet Houston like they do every day so they can get it in the ass again. Felix relatively favored to throw a shutout in this one. Pass for now.

Lean OVER in Anaheim and will play it if the ump cooperates. Also lean Tejas and could just bypass it all and play the correlation.

GL tonight fellas!

:shake:

I don't like either in that Baltimore game but Jays not hitting well in clutch situations it seems, although ayer they did late. I don't like Baltimore's team so I would lean to Toronto but Happy stinks... sigh.

GL doggs... just for you on the picture, brother...

For what its worth, I like TOR team total over 4 tonight. Tillman has looked shaky as hell so far, has walked guys and has an ERA of 7ish despite facing questionable offenses in TB, MIN (other start was against BOS).

Appreciate it SC..i was leaning T.O..but needed something to push me over...not so sure I've got it yet. :( Cheers.

Axelrod is a gascan. Masterson can be. The correlation is in play. I got booted out of one place that still takes them so I'm down to CRIS and their 20-cent sides (no thanks to laying 120 and going OV8 -120 when i can get straight on OV 8.5 -105 and lay 111 on the side. The play: Cleveland -111 small to medium. Waiting out the UMP before I bet OVER.

:shake:

I have to disagree with CKR

Axelrod and Masterson has been pitching well this season

Axelrod had one bad game at Washington, other games he gave up a only 3 runs

Masterson has a .69 era on the road this year

Back