Monday's Mibbel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 4-3 and +3.55 ayer. Now 20-14 and +26.86 thus far.

Cubs wind blowing out and variable today, yet the total got bet down at open. At least it should be blowing out to right center in the early part of the game. Me thinks the early move was phoney baloney. Won't wait out the ump; if it's bad, hopefully I'll have time to get off later at a higher price once they blast OVER.

The play: Cub OVER 9 +112 medium.

A slight lean to Marlins and Pirates at current prices. Think Frisco is cheap. Think Cleveland is cheap. Think Texas is a bit high and with the wind tunnel in effect again, could be a parlay coming.

Nothing else for now; back in awhile, GL everyone!

:thumbsup2:

Nice work Rex, agree Cub over looks good especially if EJax can hang a couple of sliders which he is prone to do.

GL Rex.

Just asked Tim a question about the wind in his thread but it looks like Rex already answered it here.

I liked the over and I saw the wind is blowing out to right but was not sure if that was the desired wind for wrigley.

Disagree on Cleveland and would like to know why SF is cheap? Bum is awesome but dlr can throw a gem from time to time

good get on that total @+112. My book had +105 and when I tried to submit it quickly went to -115. GL to us.

(Posted this in Tims thread a few min ago)

Watching WGN news before the game...

Weather guy: "Boy it is windy out there, we have gusts over 50mph.....the big story again is the wind. Boy if you're out there at Wrigley, there oughtta be some home runs today, as this wind blows out towards center field. Those are wind gusts right now (as he shows graphic detailing wind gusts from 26-44 mph all over the Chicagoland area), part of a big wind regime that has winds blowing at 30 and 40 and even more miles per hour.....I don't think we've had a windier opening day for a little while around here."

GL fellas, thanks, also I like Louisville in the hoops today, got some -3.5 for shits and giggs. I would root for Al-Qaeda if they played U of L - except when I have an investment. So I guess Go Cards, ugh...

Rexy, I thought you were FROM Louisville, no?? One of my favorite towns. Go Cards.

They trapped me in Arlington. Line going up and doesn't appear to be anyone sharp on favorite.. ump not withstanding, the wind tunnel is in effect so I'll take a stab.

The play: Tampa +151/OVER 9 - 1 unit to win 4.02

OVER 9 +109 medium 2u

I just saw the over 9 has gone from -125 to +110 is some place. I find this odd. Any chance someone knows if Cuzzi is there?

Back