Monday's Frozen Fades

• Thread starter Thread starter Cass7206
  • Start date Start date
C

Cass7206

Monday's Frozen Fades (PLUS Player Prop's)

ive been doing godo in hockey, and took a friends NFL picks sunday...lost everything i won in hockey and then some.....uuuuuuggghh

anyway

Chicago Blackhawks (+173) vs. Philly Flyers

blackhawks are really not as bad of a team right now as you may assume. Philly is the better team of course, but at +173 i think this is a good pick for the money

Atlanta Thrashers vs. Maple Leafs Over 6.5 (-107)

Anaheim Ducks -1.5 (+170) vs. st. louis blues

Anaheim Ducks vs. st. louis blues Over 5.5 (+106)

The two bets on that game are great...I would have done over 6.5 and i would also bet the ducks -2.5 if i could....really solid picks

ps...I really like doing player props (like betting modano over/under .5 points for example) if i posted them on here do any of you bet them? im 7-0 on them right now

player props : added at 5:30

I'm betting on...

Jaromir Jagr (NYR) UNDER 1.5 pts. (-156)
Anze Kopitar (LAK) OVER .5 pts. (-118)
Toronto Maple Leafs UNDER 33.5 shots (+122)

hope you like em, lets win the moneys!! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the responses to the props...i will hopefuly get them up by 6 o clock

Great stuff, Cass! Keep up the good work!
Where do you get the props from? Somewhere I heard that 5dimes has good ones...
:cheers:

Ducks really have been on a roll! I'll have to check that one out. GL with the Hawks! With their injuries and Philly with a new coach, I think I will sit that one out and root for ya!

Dreamer said:
Great stuff, Cass! Keep up the good work!
Where do you get the props from? Somewhere I heard that 5dimes has good ones...
:cheers:

Ducks really have been on a roll! I'll have to check that one out. GL with the Hawks! With their injuries and Philly with a new coach, I think I will sit that one out and root for ya!

thanks dreamer...should be an interesting game. check out the 'when hell freezes over' post for some info on the ducks game. As bad as those numbers sound I still dont understand how the Ducks can't win this game big. im hoping for a 5-2 final ;) ... I use pinnacle so I dont get all the 5dimes props, but I hear thats the best hockey book. I might switch next month. BOL to you

Cass7206, sorry about your NFL picks yesterday. I'm in the same boat as you are. I stink on my NFL. The problem is I love football. I'm with you tonight on the Anaheim game.

Back