Monday's bases...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
OK, 1-1 and +0.04 on the young season after a 101 unit winner on CTG posteds last year.

One play so far, real quick.

Salami UNDER 99 -120 at betonline for 1 unit and UN 98.5 -120 at CAT for 1 unit.

Totals add up to 94 ish and with the cold weather and hitters not being ready, this is an easy play.

Back shortly with a couple of others; GL this season!
:shake:

:goal:

Mets a bit of the flu bug, and Strasburg seems a smidge cheap at this level

The play: Wash -1.5 +110 small to medium, after commission, 1.75 units they matched me.

I don't like Tillman, I don't like Baltimore, I'm not particularly a big Lester fan but this seems a good spot for him and he's way cheap.

The play: Boston/OVER 2 teamer - 1 to win 2.65

Boston -1.5 +150 medium 2 units.

Mets a bit of the flu bug, and Strasburg seems a smidge cheap at this level

The play: Wash -1.5 +110 small to medium, after commission, 1.75 units they matched me.
Fucking Strasburg makes incredible mistakes with two strikes

I don't like Tillman, I don't like Baltimore, I'm not particularly a big Lester fan but this seems a good spot for him and he's way cheap.

The play: Boston/OVER 2 teamer - 1 to win 2.65

Boston -1.5 +150 medium 2 units.
Lot of wind in from LF

Wrong team favored on Opening Day in Cincy, where the NL Central will be decided between these two teams at the end. Cueto at full health should stymie these STL hitters.

The play: Cincy +120 medium (after commission)
no feel for marlins game; seems a bit high for their offense. need roof info in Phoenix and ump; would lean OVER there...

sharp on Toronto; i lean Tampa but cannot advocate a play at more than -150. Sharp on Chisox, but you'll never see me lay that with them no matter how high they are on Sale and how bad MInny projects to be. Sharp seems to be on Cleveland and I would lean that at this level.

no clue where they got the line on Seattle/Anaheim. I project the Bags to be way better than most expect this year, and believe they should be favored every time Felix pitches in the division.

The play: Seattle +116 medium to big 2.5u

Reds pen is a disaster right now with injuries, it would seem STL has a big advtg in late innings to me.

probably right, that's why they bet the game up about six levels today. Equal pitchers, better lineup, home opener and new manager, I'll take a stab with Johnny C to go fairly deep and the Cincy offense to get enough off Waino to hold off any belated STL rally

Good luck this season Rex. Didn't think I could open this thread without seeing you on the other side of your boy RA especially given the dome. I laid off too just based on price but wished I hadn't based on how things are going so far.

rex look forward to your posts......i know you know your shit, but i enjoy your baseball threads more than any other

baseball is the last thing I ever started to bet on, but it is maybe my favorite now....even the pain, like today's redlegs debacle LOL

GL this year and hope you post all year

thanks, twink, winning is more important to me than posting, lmao, but as long as i'm winning and have a bankroll to bet with, i'll be posting. Not too fun losing six figures in the last few months and having it periously close to wiped out, but this is my best sport so let's hope discipline, money management and weak live lines will rescue me and put me back in a positive position to start next year's football with - and that i do better next year in football and hoops, hahaha

looks like i missed a winner, doggy... but that'll happen daily prolly multiple times on average from now thru september; i'll miss out on multiple losers, too... dickey price was fair, leave it be and move on... GL this year

p2w, thanks and GL... any horsies stand out to you over the weekend as making big jumps?

Tide Johnny C is as good or better than Wainwright in a 1-start scenario. He has the 2nd best ERA to Kershaw last few years in the most hitter friendly park in baseball. Of course, he makes one mistake today and gets beat by the guy. I'd make the same bet again right now if they started at 8:05.

Waiting on ump in Phoenix; I like OV there real good with the sharp (rooster or spiro?) on UNDER.

Phx:

Umpires: HP: Tom Hallion. 1B: Eric Cooper. 2B: Chris Guccione. 3B: Pat Hoberg.

Good news for you.

Tide Johnny C is as good or better than Wainwright in a 1-start scenario. He has the 2nd best ERA to Kershaw last few years in the most hitter friendly park in baseball. Of course, he makes one mistake today and gets beat by the guy. I'd make the same bet again right now if they started at 8:05.

right on, thanks for the input.

nevermind the mets game falling 16 when 7 or even 9 TOPS it should have been. Note to all: marathon, not a sprint. These games have done enough to gray the hair i forgot to color last week...

GL CKR!!! Wish another great year for you!!!

I (and I'm sure many many others) really appreciate the information and knowledge you provide!!! :shake:

Back