Mondays bases. MLB Playoffs

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Bases for today

Tampa +178 (10 units) Garza has to go 5 innings and this will come down to the pens. Rays bats are loosening up a little now.

Dodgers -182 (10 units) Lowe was very good except for 2 pitches last game. Considering a RL bet as well. Waiting until later on RL decision.

GLTA

im not as sure as you that this one will come down to the bullpens.

lester has gone 7 innings in both of his last postseason appearances, and is almost a shoe-in to give you 7 in every start.

that leaves 8th innning setup man (masterson or delcarmen prolly), and 9th inning, the machine we know as papelbon. thats really not much pen.

so if garza goes 5 like you said, which i think is about right, i dont see him giving more then that, you have 4 innings of rays pen in hwich your "closer" in wheeler pitched 3.1 IP last game and probably wont be able to go.

so i dont see it as much of a toss-up between pens as you do

and it wont help that i think garza will be yanked down a couple of runs already....

i understand the value that +178 has in the playofs, but the line is high for a reason.

you are betting against the new josh beckett of 2008, lester is filthy and even better at home.

good health on tampa, looking at dodgers RL as well, GL

im not as sure as you that this one will come down to the bullpens.

lester has gone 7 innings in both of his last postseason appearances, and is almost a shoe-in to give you 7 in every start.

that leaves 8th innning setup man (masterson or delcarmen prolly), and 9th inning, the machine we know as papelbon. thats really not much pen.

so if garza goes 5 like you said, which i think is about right, i dont see him giving more then that, you have 4 innings of rays pen in hwich your "closer" in wheeler pitched 3.1 IP last game and probably wont be able to go.

so i dont see it as much of a toss-up between pens as you do

and it wont help that i think garza will be yanked down a couple of runs already....

i understand the value that +178 has in the playofs, but the line is high for a reason.

you are betting against the new josh beckett of 2008, lester is filthy and even better at home.

good health on tampa, looking at dodgers RL as well, GL

Thats why they play they game. :shake:

i dont know what the means exactly, you used "they" twice in the same sentence.

but its very convenient to wait till respond till its a 5-0 game.

GL Gman- I'll be honest and say that's the first time I saw the line on the Dodgers. -182 tonight, wow. My only interpretation is the books really like LAD tonight. BOL.

Lookin good with Tampa.

i dont know what the means exactly, you used "they" twice in the same sentence.

but its very convenient to wait till respond till its a 5-0 game.

TYPO meant to say 'the' game. Its in regards to each opinion. Nothing more nothing less.

Would have offered the same response anyway, its just when I read your post. :shake:

GL Gman- I'll be honest and say that's the first time I saw the line on the Dodgers. -182 tonight, wow. My only interpretation is the books really like LAD tonight. BOL.

Lookin good with Tampa.

Lowe is facing Blanton thats why the number is so high. If he was facing Hamels again the line would be -110.

RAYS !!! Bats came alive two games straight...:cheers:

fair enough, i probably hsouldnt have been a dick, was just reeling and shocked they got to lester like they did. apologies

good call on TB, now lets cash LAD....

fair enough, i probably hsouldnt have been a dick, was just reeling and shocked they got to lester like they did. apologies

good call on TB, now lets cash LAD....

No apologie needed. We all get pissed when we bet. Me too.

:shake:

like when torre brings in wade, and not beimel, and blows the RL on a 2 run HR

those things fucking suck.

fuck

Back