MondayNite Game 6

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
up roughly 87 U on the season(I quit keeping precise records a while back and started rounding off)

Boston Bruins* -121 vs Chicago Blackhawks x1
Chicago Blackhawks/Boston Bruins* Over 4½ -140 x1
I thought Soderberg stepped up admirably in Bergerons absence on Saturday. Marchand has struggled mightily in the finals but I think he steps it up a bit tonite.Bruins have been in this situation before and will play their best tonite.Bruins are 7-1 at home in playoffs, with four of last five staying under total; in Chicago's last 15 road games, under is 11-2-2. Five games in this series, three OT finishes, and now Bergeron (internal injuries) spent Saturday nite in the hospital, probably won't play here. Boston is down couple key guys after Campbell got broken leg earlier in playoffs. Bruins are 5-4 when playoff game goes over they won seven of last eight that stayed under the total. Chicago is 5-0 so far in playoffs when game goes over total, 5-5 if game stays under, 3-2 if total pushes. Bruins won 11 of last 15 games overall (4-3 in OT games) since being down 4-1 at the 11:00 mark in Game 7 of 1st round vs Toronto and they were also down in Finals two years ago, but beat Vancouver in Games 6-7 to win Stanley Cup. Bruins need a win here to force Game 7 in Chicago Wednesday night. Hawks won 10 of last 13 games since being down 3-1 in Detroit series. Chicago has one goal on last 26 power plays, while Bruins didn't even have a power play in Game 5. Over last decade, Boston has been down 3-2 in four playoff series and they won Game 6 in all four of those series.

parlay

1. 6/24/2013 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 61 Chicago Blackhawks/Boston Bruins* Over 4 -195
  2. 6/24/2013 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 62 Boston Bruins* -125 vs Chicago Blackhawks
Risking 50 To Win 86

parlay

1. 6/24/2013 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 61 Chicago Blackhawks/Boston Bruins* Over 4 -195
  2. 6/24/2013 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 62 Boston Bruins* -125 vs Chicago Blackhawks
Risking 50 To Win 86

Blood, doesn't most of your reasoning point to an under? I do tend to agree with the over though.

BOL Hound, Kane really showcasing as of late making me nervous. This series deserves a game 7 hope we get one.

Blood, doesn't most of your reasoning point to an under? I do tend to agree with the over though.

Zeke..while I agree with u on the trends/stats indocating another Under (Under is 11-2-2 in Blackhawks’ last 15 road games and Under is 4-1 in Bruins’ last five home games.), I just provide the info obtained while capping this game hoping it may help someone. I do the same in all sports that I post when time is available.

I capp these Cup and play off games on 50/50 stat/feel and today feel weighed more ""to me"" in this game ....so therefore the Over Thanks for the feedback and GL to ur team tonite

BOL Hound, Kane really showcasing as of late making me nervous. This series deserves a game 7 hope we get one.

Chancedog, I agree as Kane has scored seven times in as many games. And we definitely need a game...both for the teams/players and I have serious withdrawal issues when its all over

GL

Good luck bloodhound.
I'll be looking into the game this afternoon, since we got done early today.

blood what's happening my brother yeah I see your having a great year gl my brother. always good to hear from you keep that money train rolling

Bergerons on the ice in warmups and looking smooth....maynot be a 100% but he will add a lot to the game if he can keep from being hit again but I know the Hawks will be on him HARD

Boston Bruins* -1½ +135 vs Chicago Blackhawks x Half

Boston Bruins* -½ +190 vs Chicago Blackhawks for 2nd Period x Half

I could grab O3.5, but it's priced to hell. If Boston scores next, I think the Hawks could easily just clock off for the night, conserve energy for G 7. Who scores next will obv. dictate where the total goes. Not suprised they didn't score in that period, but their approach seems to be as lax as it was in Game 3.

I could grab O3.5, but it's priced to hell. If Boston scores next, I think the Hawks could easily just clock off for the night, conserve energy for G 7. Who scores next will obv. dictate where the total goes. Not suprised they didn't score in that period, but their approach seems to be as lax as it was in Game 3.

almost hit the O 3.5 -200, wish i had cause it will be -350 or so now

My expectations for 2-2 at some stage just went through the roof. Now hopefully the O4.5 gets to a decent price asap/before the next goal.

I want +$$ for it, but I'm starting to reflect on my own thoughts here. I'm convinced Chicago scores again (their contribution towards 2-2), so I'm wondering if it doesn't make more sense to back them SU.

Having endured 4 PPs against themselves already, I know the refs will feel disinclined to give Bos another PP before Chc gets their 1st.

I stuck Chc ml in a parlay w/some women's tennis. Think about a SU bet on them in the 3rd, that's if they don't trail after 2.

Still think 2-2 is well within the realm of probabilities, certainly expect that before I expect this game goes into OT at 1-1.

Back