MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
2-1-0 -4.96 last UP 332.16ytd
I had my head up my ass on my last post and fell in love with a team for 2 U on RL & ML..want do that again...at least today. :)

Monday
Detroit Tigers* -1 -155 vs Seattle Mariners
J Saunders - L Listed R Porcello - R Listed
Risking 155 To Win 100
neither Porcello @ 5.81 RA in his last five or Saunders @ 1-4, 8.36 in his last seven are very hot but I like the way Det is playing a bit better winning four of its last five games.The current Mariners have seven hits in 59 career AB’s against Porcello for a combined BA of .119. Porcello is close one of the better pitchers in the league because he’s dominating against right-handed bats and he’s dominating with the bases empty. Porcello has one of the best groundball rates in the majors at 56% and against righties that rate goes up to 62%. Everything in Porcello’s profile is trending the right way including an uptick in strikeouts. Seattle has dropped six of its past seven games and has scored two runs or less in five of those. If I had not let myself overload my ass the last post, I would have made this a 2 U play :)

Like the play and not just because I am a big Detroit fan. Porcello really pitched well his last game, his first complete game and he only needed 105 pitches. The Mariners have not been putting up much of a fight playing out the string and of course we all know Saunders struggles... Best of luck.

I think you're safe here. Would prefer you on the ML at -200 risking -100 to win +50 but you live on those -1 run bets. Rooting for you old man. GL

I just checked the mlb contest standings & all I have to say is WOW!!!! Great job, not a better person could win this thing. You are a class act & a great capper as well. Keep up the solid work going forward....CONGRADS!!!! :shake:

Back