MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
early game

1. 8/26/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 969 Tampa Bay Rays/Kansas City Royals* Over 8½ -115
    J Hellickson - R Listed J Guthrie - R Listed
    Risking 57 To Win 50
  2. 8/26/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 970 Kansas City Royals* +1½ -145 vs Tampa Bay Rays
    J Hellickson - R Listed J Guthrie - R Listed
    Risking 72 To Win 50

Guthrie (12-10, 4.27 ERA) is 0-3 with a 6.63 ERA in his last three starts and he has given up a combined 32 hits in 19 innings during that losing streak. Hellickson (10-7, 5.01) is 0-4 with an 8.06 ERA in his last five starts and has made it out of the fifth inning in only one of those outings.Hellickson, 0-3 with a 9.75 ERA in his last three road starts, was tagged for eight runs and 10 hits over 5 2-3 innings in his most recent meeting with Kansas City, a 10-1 loss June 13. He's 0-1 with a 10.13 ERA in two matchups this season.Royals coming off of their 1st win in 8 games. I think they win their 2nd this afternoon.

Philadelphia Phillies/New York Mets* Under 7½ -160
C Lee - L Listed Z Wheeler - R Listed
Risking 80 To Win 50
After posting a 5.06 ERA in his first three starts, the 23-year-old Wheeler (6-2, 3.49 ERA) has compiled a 5-1 record and a 3.02 ERA in nine outings since the start of July.Lee (10-6, 3.16), meanwhile, will again try to snap a season-worst four-game losing streak. He's gone winless in his last six starts while getting a combined eight runs of support and has a 4.62 ERA in that span but pitched well Wednesday, surrendering two runs in seven innings in a 4-3 walkoff win over Colorado. Neither team not swinging the bats very well

Bloody, needless to say I'm looking forward to your college football thoughts for this week. Please hurry! Lol

Good luck today Blood. I see this early game the same exact way. Looking forward to kickoff this week. Interested in hearing your take on the Tide next week. I see what looks to be my biggest play of week one on that game and would like to see ole Blood's post before locking it in.

Wise - yessir. Bull, Bloodhound - I feel like I'm in the football forum already.

Let's squeak a few more across the plate here Blood and collect these tickets in KC.

Thanks guys...really been busy and now we have college football and I/m tied up the next two weeks and there is not enough hours in a day to accomplish everything that I need to do.
Appreciate everyone taking time to stop by. Hope u having a great nite

C-Man Not long till we get to make some coin with our pucks GL pard

Cash, Hope u were on that KC Over big...I'm just hesitant to load up on any baseball this time of the yr.

Wise, I will post football hopefully Tues afternoon...on the road all day Wed so I want have time this wk for a lot of writeups but feel good about present plays

doggy, Good hits on early game...and Yes, it time for Bama ball

MrBull...U have mail my friend Thanks and GL

TDawg, Thanks buddy...let wind the season down on the plus side

hugh my man, not long till pucks and lots of coin

Back