MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
3-2-0 +1.41 last UP 318.62

not much on this slate that I like but I feel sure something will jump out the second time thru the games
not in love with the below series plays but some how these team will find a way to win imo

1. 8/5/2013 10:10 PM Props Baseball 5906 SFO Giants (Series 1st 3 Games)* -260 vs MIL Brewers (Series 1st 3 Games)
    Fixed Price
    T.Thornburg & C.Gaudin must start for action
  2. 8/5/2013 8:05 PM Props Baseball 5909 BOS Red Sox (Series 1st 3 Games)* -270 vs HOU Astros (Series 1st 3 Games)
    Fixed Price
    J.Lackey & B.Oberholtzer must start for action
  3. 8/5/2013 8:05 PM Props Baseball 5962 KAN Royals (3 Game Series)* -235 vs MIN Twins (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    K.Correia & J.Guthrie must start for action
Risking 400 (4 parlays at 100) To Win 453

ATL Braves (3 Game Series) +130* vs WAS Nationals (3 Game Series) (Fixed Price) 100/130

LA Dodgers (Series 1st 3 Games) -105* vs STL Cardinals (Series 1st 3 Games) (Fixed Price) 105/100

played Alt last nite @ +123...it can still be had @ +107
Atlanta Braves +123* vs Washington Nationals (M Minor - L must Start S Strasburg - R must Start) 100/123
Atlanta Braves +1 -157* vs Washington Nationals (M Minor - L must Start S Strasburg - R must Start) 157/100
Atlanta Braves* -1½ +168 vs Washington Nationals
M Minor - L Listed S Strasburg - R Listed 50/84

For those that believe that tonite is the nite for the Braves to fold, U may be correct, but I will not stand in front of a freight train and expect it to stop before it runs me over because of a ruff spot...the ruff spot being Strasburg!!
Let look at Steven Strasburg whom I like alot. He is not infallible. He has lost 7 consecutive games when pitching with five or six days of rest and he has lost 18 of the last 28 night games. Steven Strasburg has lost 12 of the last 18 games when the total posted is between 7 and 8.5 runs and he has lost 5 of the last 6 games when pitching in the 2nd half of the season.Strasburg is coming off a rough outing versus the Detroit Tigers on July 30. The Nats righty last seven innings but gave up five runs on six hits, including one homer, in a 5-1 loss.Stephen Strasburg has already faced the Braves three times this season. Despite allowing only three earned runs and five total runs over 14 innings in those three starts, Strasburg is 0-1 as he received only five runs of support. Washington has gradually improved at hitting in each of the last few months. The Nationals had a .230 batting average in May, then a .244 batting average in June, a .255 batting average in July and now a .265 batting average in three games in August and since the start of July, Jayson Werth has 40 hits in 100 at bats (.400) -- the highest batting average for any player in the majors with at least 100 PA over that span. So, a few bright spots for Washington.
Nationals healthy for a change, and the one thing that gives me pause here is that Kimbrel pitched the last three games, so is probably unavailable tonight.
But I want stand in front of this train..Go Braves

GLTA

<tbody>
</tbody>

blood gl with your bets I wish I was up that many unit's my bookmaker would put out a hit on me. did that ATLANTA line go down WTF I mean the oddsmakers got it right but what where they thinking yesterday making that line braves+122

adding

1. 8/5/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 901 Atlanta Braves/Washington Nationals* Over 6 -148
    M Minor - L Listed S Strasburg - R Listed
    Risking 148 To Win 100
  2. 8/5/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 903 Los Angeles Dodgers/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 6 -168
    Z Greinke - R Listed A Wainwright - R Listed
    Risking 168 To Win 100

I'm just a sucker for these small totals nomatter who the hell the SP's are when I have at least one good hitting team in the game

adding
Los Angeles Dodgers* +131 vs St. Louis Cardinals
Risking 50 To Win 65
Hate to go against a hot Cards team but Wainright has struggled in his last two starts on the road, and clearly the Cardinals bullpen has been under performing. Hanley is listed as doubtful, and Puig apparently isn't 100%. Greinke is 5-1, 2.73 in his last eight starts and Dodgers are now 31-7 in their last 38 games and they've won 14 in row on road.

adding
Milwaukee Brewers* +144 vs San Francisco Giants
T Thornburg - R Listed C Gaudin - R Listed
Risking 50 To Win 72
yeah, I know...but the BrewCrew hasnt given up yet and the Giants are a tired team and tired mentally as well having just had their heart tore out losing two tough one-run games in Florida, now having to go home to face the harsh reality that they're in last place in the NL West. Brewers may be in last in their division as well, but it has to feel different. Gaudin is 3-1, 2.38 in his last six starts. Thornburg blanked the Cubs for six innings in his first '13 start; he was 0-9, 5.79 in 15 AAA starts before that. Guadin is a flyball pitcher who is going to get hit again like he did against the Reds, and it may well be tonight. Thronborg's only bad outing was the 2nd time the Padres saw the kid, so I do like the Brewers, at least the RL if not the ML. Both teams are cold with the Brewers losing three of their last four games. San Francisco lost 10 of its last 14 games, scoring four run in last two games.

adding
Boston Red Sox* -1 -166 vs Houston Astros
J Lackey - R Listed B Oberholtzer - L Listed
Risking 166 To Win 100

this may not be the smart play and sure as hell juiced up as the Stros Oberholtzer blanked Baltimore for seven innings in his first '13 start and Lackey is 0-2, 5.40 in his last three starts....but the bottom line, the RedSox are the better team and they are hot winning seven of their last nine games while the Stros are still a bad team imo losing nine of its last eleven games....I just can ask a bad team to beat a good team in this sit.

adding
Detroit Tigers* -120 vs Cleveland Indians
A Sanchez - R Listed C Kluber - R Listed
Risking 60 To Win 50
suggest just leaving this game alone!!
...but I'm going small on feelings alone. discussion if wanted

adding
Kansas City Royals* -1 -110 vs Minnesota Twins
K Correia - R Listed J Guthrie - R Listed
Risking 110 To Win 100

I dont like this game either ...
even though Correia is 0-3, 7.11 in his last four road starts he has kept his team in most games and the Twin are on a slight roll Minnesota won its last three games, by a total of four runs. But I sure as hell cant go asainst Guthrie who is pitching well @ 3-0, 4.00 in his last three starts. -150 ML isn't real appealing here but will take a chance on KC offense to win this one for me by two as Royals are 15-2 in Guthrie's last 17 home starts.

Chicago White Sox* -113 vs New York Yankees
A Pettitte - L Listed J Quintana - L Listed

waiting till game time on this one but Quintana has looked decent the last month and is 2-1, 2.79 in his last six starts. Yanks in a bad spot here

blood yeah my man nice big underdogs. and they look real good nice bet I think LAD+131 with a hot team like that but what do I no.and MILW+144 who is SF to be this kind of a fav. lets brake the bookmaker gl

on the Dodger and the Brave train with ya man, oppo on the total in Wash but I can understand your reasoning...gl man

adding
Seattle Mariners* -127 vs Toronto Blue Jays
R Dickey - R Listed H Iwakuma - R Listed
Risking 127 To Win 100

even though I'm laying 127 here, I am not overly enthused here either.when one has done this stuff as long as I have one develops a feeling and my feeling is negative here...but I will go with the stats and hope for the best Hisashi Iwakuma has won 16 of the last 22 home games and he has won 21 of the last 32 games when the total posted is between 7 and 8.5 runs. Hisashi Iwakuma has won 16 of the last 24 night games and he is 2-0 over the last three starts with an ERA of 0.96. And even though Dickey is 0-3, 5.81 in his last five starts, it time for the Jays to get warm up again...just hope its not tonite.

Chicago White Sox* -113 vs New York Yankees

waiting till game time on this one but Quintana has looked decent the last month and is 2-1, 2.79 in his last six starts. Yanks in a bad spot here

Atlanta +123

Like the Sox play as they have held the Tigers to 3 games under 3 runs or less in all3 losses. Yanks should find scoring here difficult to say the least. ChiSox have lost 10 straight and gotta win one sooner or later.

As far as Atlanta writeup, all makes sense, but I can't ignore Strasburg 1.68 era at home all season. Like home team here.
gl all day.

blood your 100 percent right you said the right word feeling. that's something you can't teach someone . when you have a feeling. in gambling sure stats mean a lot but you have to have the feeling sometime's about a game

one more little RR parlay in treys and I am going to quit for the day....small card for me

[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 8/5/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 901 Atlanta Braves* +2½ -360 vs Washington Nationals
    M Minor - L Listed S Strasburg - R Listed
  2. 8/5/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 903 Los Angeles Dodgers* +2½ -285 vs St. Louis Cardinals
  3. 8/5/2013 10:15 PM MLB Baseball 905 Milwaukee Brewers* +2½ -270 vs San Francisco Giants
    T Thornburg - R Listed C Gaudin - R Listed
  4. 8/5/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 907 Detroit Tigers* +2½ -425 vs Cleveland Indians
    A Sanchez - R Listed C Kluber - R Listed
  5. 8/5/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 909 Boston Red Sox* +1½ -455 vs Houston Astros
    J Lackey - R Listed B Oberholtzer - L Listed
  6. 8/5/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 912 Kansas City Royals* +2½ -375 vs Minnesota Twins
    K Correia - R Listed J Guthrie - R Listed
  7. 8/5/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 914 Chicago White Sox* +2½ -260 vs New York Yankees
  8. 8/5/2013 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 915 Texas Rangers* +2½ -335 vs Los Angeles Angels
    M Perez - L Listed J Williams - R Listed
  9. 8/5/2013 10:10 PM MLB Baseball 918 Seattle Mariners* +2½ -325 vs Toronto Blue Jays
    R Dickey - R Listed H Iwakuma - R Listed
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Risking 425 (85 parlays at 5) To Win 553
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

gl blood, like your braves tonight...Thornburg might be worth a shot too bc the giants aren't anything special

Thanks to everyone who took time to stop by. I got tied up this afternoon and didnt have a chance to get back with you.
Hope yall have a Great nite.

Back