MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
not the 'coming home day' I had hoped for 8-9-1 -1.87 and lost my GS :angry2:

Tuesday
Miami Marlins+116 xHalf ...I cant believe I am playing this Miami team. But Gallardo (4-6, 5.25 ERA) has lost five of his last six starts, posting a 6.25 ERA. He appeared to be getting back on track against Oakland on Wednesday, allowing three singles in six shutout innings before unraveling in the seventh. He issued a leadoff walk, and was charged with five runs and three hits in that inning alone before exiting. Nolasco (3-6, 3.61) @ 2.17 ERA over his last four starts. but he has struggled in seven outings versus the Brewers, splitting four decisions with a 7.71 ERA. But keeping this small as Miami lost its last 12 games that weren't against the Mets and Brewers won their last three games, scoring 18 runs....but I still like the Marlins here.

Chicago Cubs +110 x Half ... Feldman is 4-0, 1.26 in his last four home starts. Bailey is 0-1, 8.44 in his last couple starts.Both Cincinnati and Cubs both lost five of their last seven games. Not in love with the Cubbies but worth a small play imo

Milwaukee Brewers/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -125 xHalf

Cincinnati Reds/Chicago Cubs* Over 7 -155 xHAlf

GL blood. I really was tempted by the over between Miami and Milwaukee but it seems like the line is set at the lowest possible point, which kinda leads me to think that Nolasco shuts them down. I hope we get a 5-3 Miami win.

Thanks for the thoughts MCG...GL on ur plays today

Atlanta Braves* -130 x2
Atlanta Braves* -1 -105 x2
Atlanta Braves/San Diego Padres* Under 7½ -120 ...After posting a 7.31 ERA in his first three starts, Teheran (4-2, 3.30 ERA) has significantly turned things around. The 22-year-old right-hander is 4-2 with a 2.13 ERA over his last eight outings, a stretch during which he's struck out 43 and walked eight in 55 innings.Teheran is coming off a no-hit bid as he went 7.2 innings before allowing a hit against the Pirates. He struck out a career-high 11 batters and it resulted in his sixth consecutive quality outing.Marquis has also been superb over the last six weeks, going 6-0 with a 3.28 ERA. He has a 3.73 ERA overall and he has allowed three runs or fewer in seven of his last eight starts.I have to give the Braves bats the advantage here but in a low scoring game...3-1 will be fine :)

Los Angeles Dodgers* -1 -125 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
Arizona Diamondbacks/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 5 -190 xHalf ...hate to give up a run with the Dodgers offence struggling but I have this feeeeeeling. I think Kershaw even though his record doesn't show it, slows the DBacks bats down today and I cant turn down the 5 run offer. Remember, in 18 starts at Dodger Stadium since last July 1, Kershaw has gone 10-5 with a 1.51 ERA (22/131.0). That's the lowest home ERA by any pitcher over that span (minimum 50 IP).

mrob...I dont have a strong feeling on the side in the Det/KC game...but would lean towards KC. The Tigers have won four straight against Kansas City Royals team seeking its first six-game win streak in two seasons. Guthrie has a solid 2.78 home era and Fister a 3.37 road era. In Guthries last 2 home starts vs the Tigers both have played under the total and he has been impressive in both of those games allowing just a pair of runs in 13+ innings. The Tigers have played under 6 of 8 times as a road favorite off a home win and The Royal have gone under in 21 of 30 at home off a home win vs an opponent who also played at home in their last game. The Royals have played under in 14 of 20 this season vs Winning teams and in the series here 11 of the last 13 have stayed under the total. Its not broke so we wont fix it.The Tigers and Royals split two games in Detroit from April 24-25 in their lone previous 2013 series, with Kansas City's bullpen tossing 6 1-3 scoreless innings.Although the Tigers are second in the majors with 5.2 runs per game, they have had trouble scoring with Doug Fister (5-3, 3.27) on the mound. Detroit has no runs over Fister's last 16 1-3 innings.
N/P on side but I did take a chance on the Under Detroit Tigers/Kansas City Royals* Under 9 -140 x1

I like Miami & Atlanta plays, however lean other way on totals in both.

PS check ur email, I sent you a good video...:rofl:

Cash...Thanks buddy... U know my totals sux of late. Where in the past I capped totals mostly on stats, 90/10%, I have changed recently to put more feeling into it now maybe 50/40 stats to feeling with umps and weather thrown in for 10%
GL Cash

MrOb. always enjoy discussing a game...just wish I could tell u for sure what the winners would be :) GL

Capping Genius ... Thanks I appreciate. I wish everyone could put a few thoughts in their thread. I think it helps all all to see all the different thoughts on a game. GL and thanks for stopping by

hugh, Thanks and get busy on the CFL :)

d8.
..man, U know I'm a dog man at heart...just have to find the 'right ones' to make the coins..and the Spurs was Not the right one last nite, but we know who to play on Tues nite dont we San Antonio Spurs*-1 -115 vs Miami Heat x1 and I will try the Over again @ 187 GL brother

adding
while I can make a case for bothe side of some of these, I'm going with what my feeling tell me.
Los Angeles Angels* -1 -101 vs Baltimore Orioles x1 ... Weaver has been in dominant form since returning from the disabled list. At (1-1, 3.13 ERA) he has gone 1-0 with a 1.50 ERA in two starts since coming back from a fractured left elbow. He allowed one unearned run in six innings of a 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday. He's gone 4-0 with a 1.82 ERA in his last four matchups with them, yielding three hits over eight innings of the most recent one in a 3-0 victory July 7.
Garcia (2-3, 4.70) will be trying to bounce back from a rough outing where he gave up a season-high six runs in three-plus innings of an 11-7 loss to Houston on Wednesday. He had gone 2-0 with a 1.89 ERA in his three prior starts.
Los Angeles Angels/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9 -105 x Half very dangerous to play these two under but if these two SP go 6 or 7, I think we can get an Under

Atlanta Braves (3 Game Series)* -150 vs San Diego Padres (3 Game Series) x2

Los Angeles Angels (3 Game Series)* -105 vs Baltimore Orioles (3 Game Series) x1

Boston Red Sox* +130 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1 ....this is not the Rays team that we are used to.At 20-10 the Rays own the second-best record in the majors since May 8. But Tampa Bay has lost five of its six meetings with Boston so far this season. The Red Sox have won six of their last eight games. Boston is 26-4 when scoring first this season and tied for the second best record in the majors when doing so.Lackey is healthy again, and that's meant trouble for opponents. John Lackey is 2-1 with a 1.44 ERA in his last four starts after going 1-4 with a 4.05 ERA in his first five starts of the season.But also keep in mind Lackey is winless (0-3) with an 8.36 ERA in his last three starts against TB.In two starts against the Red Sox this season Cobb has allowed four earned runs in 13 innings while striking out 12 (0-1 record). Ortiz, who has homered in two straight and three of his last four games, has 139 RBI in his career against Rays and Pedroia is hitting .333 with six doubles, two homers and 10 RBI during his current 13-game hitting streak. Pedroia is 3-for-6 with one strikeout against Alex Cobb this season.
Boston Red Sox/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -115 x Half and I hate Unders :)

Boston Red Sox (3 Game Series)* +100 vs Tampa Bay Rays (3 Game Series) x1

parlay 3 series games 50/132
Atlanta Braves (3 Game Series)* -150 vs San Diego Padres (3 Game Series)
Texas Rangers (3 Game Series)* -190 vs Cleveland Indians (3 Game Series)
Seattle Mariners (3 Game Series)* -230 vs Houston Astros (3 Game Series)

parlay 100/177
Atlanta Braves* -133 vs San Diego Padres
Los Angeles Dodgers* -172 vs Arizona Diamondbacks

parlay 100/150
Texas Rangers* -131 vs Cleveland Indians
Seattle Mariners* -240 vs Houston Astros

parlay 50/214
Boston Red Sox* +130 vs Tampa Bay Rays
Kansas City Royals* +129 vs Detroit Tigers

Texas Rangers* -1 -108 vs Cleveland Indians x1 ...the price is right, even with Lindblom as he faces a team that's batting .219 and has been outscored 45-24 in its last seven games. The Indians have also been outscored 67-35 during their 11-game road losing streak.Kazmir went 6.0 innings and allowed four runs (all earned) in his last outing, losing to the Yankees last Tuesday. Kazmir (6-3 with a 2.87 ERA in 13 career starts vs. Texas) hasn't defeated the Rangers since September 18, 2009 when he was a member of the Angels.

parlay 50/92
Chicago Cubs* +2½ -260 vs Cincinnati Reds
Kansas City Royals* +2½ -225 vs Detroit Tigers
Chicago White Sox* +2½ -240 vs Toronto Blue Jays

Thanks Tim u to my friend

asking two bad teams like the Marlins and the Cubbies to beat two decent teams was to much to ask for but two decent dogs won with Bos and KC....lost the GS again, now 7-7. My Braves could not hit Marquis who has now won his last seven decisions since losing to the Brewers on April 22. The last Padres pitcher to do so was Peavy back in 2007 ... The Braves were 1-for-7 with runners in scoring position ... Atlanta has 87 home runs this season, most in the majors. Teheran (4-3) gave up five runs on six hits in six
8-10-1 on the nite -3.42 and now down to a + 312.40 for the yr 2 losing nites in a row. Hope no one was hurt to badly if u followed

GL today

blood your 100 percent right SA I believe will win this game. and put an end to this jordan vs james it's not even close i'm not a fan of b ball but I no that jordan was the best of the best.

blood your 100 percent right SA I believe will win this game. and put an end to this jordan vs james it's not even close i'm not a fan of b ball but I no that jordan was the best of the best.

I agree on all three accounts d8...I am not an NBA fan but I also think MJ was/is the Best and I always enjoyed watching him. I will be disappointed if the Spurs dont play the complete game tonite.Duncan was just 3-of-13 shooting in Game 2 after being superb in the opening game with 20 points and 14 rebounds. Parker and Ginobili also played poorly as the trio was a combined 10-for-33 from the field. They should be ready tonite
GL brother

Back