MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
sides/totals went 8-8-3 barely keeping my head above water @ +0.28 but the series plays continued to pay handsomely @ 4-0 +6.63 for a ytd +154.67

Monday

Cleveland Indians +112* <small>vs</small> Seattle Mariners (H Iwakuma - R must Start S Kazmir - L must Start) 100/112
Seattle Mariners/Cleveland Indians Under 8 -120* (H Iwakuma - R must Start S Kazmir - L must Start) 120/100

I'm not going to turn my back on one of the hottest teams in MLB because they are up against 'another' Cy Young Award winning pitcher. Cleveland Indians have been an awesome bet against these winning pitchers.They are now 7-1 (4-4 over/under) against former Cy Young winners after defeating Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners 6-0 on Sunday. No doubt Iwakuma @5-1, 1.84 ERA, is now has the best ERA in the Mariners' rotation. The right-hander has allowed two runs or fewer in each of his last four starts and has pitched at least seven innings in winning each of his last three. He's also struck out 26 and walked only three over 27 innings in his past four games. He walked none and gave up two runs over seven frames in Wednesday's 12-2 rout over the Yanks. But Kazmir has allowed only three runs over 12 innings while winning each of his first two home starts with Cleveland @ 2-0, 2.25.Cleveland whas the chemistry working for them winning 11 of its last 14 games while Mariners are 7-15 in their last 22 road games. Surprisingly Cleveland is playing to the Under @5-2-1 in last eight Cleveland games

I passed on this game, but certainly understand why you like Seatt & under. GL on the action

NO, NO, Not Seattle.... I like Cleveland Indians

and I can understand u passing on this game, but u know I have to capp it and play it if I think I have found something to hang my hat on

Thanks and GL Cash

and the rest

Philadelphia Phillies* -1 -146 vs Miami Marlins x1
Philadelphia Phillies/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -110 x1 i dont trust the Phillies yet but I still cant play the MArlins.
as they lost seven of their last eight games while Phillies continue to find their way out of the wilderness winning five of their last seven games. Hamels is 0-3, 4.26 in his last three starts and Sanabia is 0-5, 6.43 in his last five starts. Hamels has pitched well in his last four starts against the Marlins but hasn't been rewarded for his efforts in two matchups this season.Hamels has one of the lowest run support averages in the NL at 3.02 butthat changes against Sanabia (2-6, 5.00) took the loss in the series opener in Philadelphia after giving up four runs - two earned - over five innings in a 7-2 defeat. That loss was the third of his career-high five in a row. Sanabia has a 5.46 ERA during his losing streak and has been given just seven runs of support. He allowed four runs over six innings in a 4-0 loss to Cinci on Wednesday.

Cincinnati Reds* -1 -126 vs New York Mets x Half
Cincinnati Reds/New York Mets* Over 7 -150 x1...Cueto will be activated off the disabled list to make his first start in more than a month hasn't started since April 13 due to a strained right lat. He yielded one run over eight innings in two rehab starts at Class A Dayton. Marcum @0-3, 6.86 in four starts this season,has limited the Reds to a .213 average in four starts, but he's allowed opponents to bat .341 this year. The right-hander, who visited a chiropractor the day before his last outing Wednesday in St. Louis, has failed to last past the fifth inning three times.The Mets have scored more than four runs once in their last 13 home games, with three or fewer in seven straight. Reds won seven of their last nine games and I think they can score enough off of Marcum to get this Over

I give the Los Angeles Dodgers with Kershaw respect here but I think the Braves sweep over them may have taken something out of this team short term NP

Colorado Rockies* +100 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1 at this price I will take a chance on the RockGarland gave up four runs in six innings while opposing Corbin last month, and he'll be on the mound again Monday looking to provide more quality innings for the Rockies (24-20).Garland (3-4, 4.89) has allowed three runs and seven hits in five innings in each of his last three outings, losing the last two. He hadn't pitched fewer that six innings in any of his previous five starts. Five of the seven meetings this season between Arizona and Colorado have been decided by one run, but the Diamondbacks have won four of the last five. Damn, sounds like the DBacks should win this one but it all comes back to their ability to put runs across the plate and they dont do that. Lean Under but want play Col unders

ies who play well at home winning its last three games, scoring 25 runs.I know Arizona is 8-0 when Corbin starts ,5-0, 1.32 last seven, but can they score enough runs to stay in this game. Maybe so against Garland who is 1-4, 6.12 in his last five starts.

gotta thank u blood
was reading wires thread n he mention u rr series plays....so i give it a try and hit 56 3 teamers...went 8-0 on the plays....wasn't playing big but its the most parlays ive hit so far....

gotta thank u blood
was reading wires thread n he mention u rr series plays....so i give it a try and hit 56 3 teamers...went 8-0 on the plays....wasn't playing big but its the most parlays ive hit so far....

Great job #2...very happy for U my friend. :shake:

St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -113 vs San Diego Padres x1
St. Louis Cardinals/San Diego Padres* Over 6 -185 x1... ahhhh a road fav LOL Both teams playing well with Cardinals winning eight of their last eleven games. San Diego won four of its last six games. I like Miller @ 2-0, 0.44 in his last three starts to control this game. And as far as the total, there are not many games that I want play over six with two decent hitting teams.The Padres have homered eight times and scored 33 runs in winning four of six. Jedd Gyorko is 9 for 22 in that span and Yonder Alonso is 8 for 21 with homers in consecutive games. St. Louis has won 14 of 18, featuring five hitters with at least 20 RBIs

Washington Nationals/San Francisco Giants* Over 7 -165 x1 ...Vogelsong is 0-3, 10.20 in his last six starts. Duke is 49-74, 4.58 in 168 big league starts, mostly with Pirates. Scutaro is batting .486 during a 17-game hitting streak while Posey has batted .340 with 12 RBIs in his last 15. What else can I say??

against you on the nym/reds game. Believe me, i understand fading marcum and the mets. they're horrible. But somehow byrd, ankiel, and D Wright are all batting at least .294 vs cueto. And with this being his first game back, and the lack of run production from the reds when they're on the road, i figure this is as good a time as any to back marcum. **gulp**

also betting corbin, but i just like that price. I totally understand fading him at denver. The rockies put runs up and that lineup is as dangerous as any. the dbacks sometimes hate scoring, like you already mentioned.

either way, GL w/em blood.

Toronto Blue Jays* -1 -116 vs Tampa Bay Rays x Half ...i dont have a warm fuzzy feeling here but I'll take a chance that the Jays find their bats that they lost in NY. Dickey is 1-3, 5.52 in his last five outings. Odorizzi is major prospect for the Rays, acquired in Shields trade; he was 4-0, 3.83 in eight AAA starts.

against you on the nym/reds game. Believe me, i understand fading marcum and the mets. they're horrible. But somehow byrd, ankiel, and D Wright are all batting at least .294 vs cueto. And with this being his first game back, and the lack of run production from the reds when they're on the road, i figure this is as good a time as any to back marcum. **gulp**

also betting corbin, but i just like that price. I totally understand fading him at denver. The rockies put runs up and that lineup is as dangerous as any. the dbacks sometimes hate scoring, like you already mentioned.

either way, GL w/em blood.

Thank U for the comments. Thoughts like this give peps a chance to see the other side which I may not have presented.
While I capp every game, most in depth, I know I fail to post all of my thoughts and surely dont want to mislead any anyone.

GL my friend

Atlanta Braves* -155 vs Minnesota Twins x2
Atlanta Braves* -1 -108 vs Minnesota Twins x2
Minnesota Twins/Atlanta Braves* Under 9 -148 x1 ... Braves' pitching staff has been pretty stingy lately, and thats good heading into a series against a slumping Twins team that's struggling to score. Correia is 1-2, 5.19 in his last three starts while Teheran has a 5.13 RA in seven starts, but Braves won six of them. Minnesota has played Under the total in 4 of their last 7 games, while Atlanta is on a protracted 35-16-1 Under run their last 52 games played at Turner Field, including a 4-2-1 Under clip their last 7 games played overall.

Toronto Blue Jays* -1 -116 vs Tampa Bay Rays x Half ...i dont have a warm fuzzy feeling here but I'll take a chance that the Jays find their bats that they lost in NY. Dickey is 1-3, 5.52 in his last five outings. Odorizzi is major prospect for the Rays, acquired in Shields trade; he was 4-0, 3.83 in eight AAA starts.

also, the dome is open. and apparently the open-air helps the knuckle. GL

Boston Red Sox* -145 vs Chicago White Sox x2
Boston Red Sox* -1 -120 vs Chicago White Sox x2
Boston Red Sox/Chicago White Sox* Under 9 -110 x1 ...I am missing something big here because I made Bos an eighty cent favorite with Lester having a great year and 2-0, 2.05 in his last three starts. He's 6-0, comes off a seven-inning, two-run outing against the Rays in his last start, and other teams are hitting just .193 against him on the season. He is 3-0 with a 3.48 ERA on the road. Axelrod got his first win of the season last out going 5 1/3 innings against the Twins. He left in the sixth inning that day favoring his right leg and that could spell trouble for him today.
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road while White Sox are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games at home...hummmm :thinking:

series plays
Philadelphia Phillies (3 Game Series)* -225 vs Miami Marlins (3 Game Series) x1

Cincinnati Reds (3 Game Series)* -145 vs New York Mets (3 Game Series) x1

Colorado Rockies (3 Game Series)* -120 vs Arizona Diamondbacks (3 Game Series) x1

St. Louis Cardinals (3 Game Series)* -175 vs San Diego Padres (3 Game Series) x1

Toronto Blue Jays (3 Game Series)* -120 vs Tampa Bay Rays (3 Game Series) x1

Texas Rangers (3 Game Series)* -195 vs Oakland Athletics (3 Game Series) x1

Kansas City Royals (3 Game Series)* -225 vs Houston Astros (3 Game Series) x1

Boston Red Sox (3 Game Series)* -135 vs Chicago White Sox (3 Game Series) x2

Atlanta Braves (3 Game Series)* -215 vs Minnesota Twins (3 Game Series) x2

RR these and put them in pairs and treys @ 50 each Risking 6050 (121 parlays at 50) To Win 19860

I normally find some series dogs but didnt see a single one that I was willing to put in a par so just left the out

Last edited:
Sweet picks BH GL. Btw got any RR parlays again :badass:

Irie, I play some type of RR parlays daily but havent been posting recently because of time. To keep accurate records of all these parlays is very time consuming for the ole hound. While posting a record is very important for some, it is a very big hassle for me because of the many plays that I make daily. If I was to post my true #s for the yr peps would say I was full of shit so I try to keep my plays to something reasonable.
Its safe to say that I always RR any of my two or more U plays and sometime I have to buy 2.5 runs to get the # that I want and lots of peps dont have that ability, although I highly recommending a book that allows buying runs/pts or what ever. Those that dont buy are missing out on quite alot imo...but then there is that old stigma against laying the heave juice that the great majority haver to deal with.

GL IrieBlue

RR parlay Risking 700 (7 parlays at 100) To Win 1757
St. Louis Cardinals* -139
Kansas City Royals* -158
Boston Red Sox* -145
Atlanta Braves* -155

parlay my two favorites today 200/356
Boston Red Sox* -145 vs Chicago White Sox
Atlanta Braves* -155 vs Minnesota Twins

parlay with runs bought 200/290
Philadelphia Phillies* +2½ -900
Cincinnati Reds* +2½ -710
St. Louis Cardinals* +2½ -670
Kansas City Royals* +2½ -665
Boston Red Sox* +2½ -595
Atlanta Braves* +2½ -395

Damn son we are thinking alike today. I passed on Philly but I like them. Everything else we match except I took a chance on Mets +130 but that was a feeling not really a reason. Mostly because I believe Dusty always figures out a way to lose. GL

Mostly because I believe Dusty always figures out a way to lose. GL

Phillie is has always been a 'hard' play this yr so its as much a vote against the marlins as anything.

And I certainly understand about Dusty, bless his heart. :)

But bottom line is ''two old men thinking alike'' :wacky:

Looking forward to the drinks btw :) :)

Mostly because I believe Dusty always figures out a way to lose. GL

Phillie is has always been a 'hard' play this yr so its as much a vote against the marlins as anything.

And I certainly understand about Dusty, bless his heart. :)

But bottom line is ''two old men thinking alike'' :wacky:

Looking forward to the drinks btw :) :)

Back