BOS -200 x1
Bos -1 -155 x1
SDG -1 -115 x1
ARI -107 x1
SFO -140 x1
OAK/CLE Over 8 -140 x1
TOR/TAM Over 7 -130 x1
KAN -140 x1

beside some parlays around those listed above, thats it for me. record when i get time

GLTA

Last edited:
Thanks very much for stopping by with the well wishes guys. Its always appreciated..got a lot going on today

added some series plays
Atlanta Braves (3 Games Series)* +110 vs Cincinnati Reds (3 Game Series) x1
San Francisco Giants (3 Game Series)* -170 vs Philadelphia Phillies (3 Game Series) x1

parlay 50 / 275
Atlanta Braves (3 Games Series)* +110 vs Cincinnati Reds (3 Game Series)
San Diego Padres (3 Game Series)* -205 vs Miami Marlins (3 Game Series)
San Francisco Giants (3 Game Series)* -170 vs Philadelphia Phillies (3 Game Series)
Boston Red Sox (Series 1st 3 Games)* -320 vs Minnesota Twins (Series 1st 3 Games)

parlay 100/162
Bos/KC

parlay 100/98
Braves +2.5/Bos

parlay 50/109
Dback/Giants

parlay 100/160
Giants/Bos

Bloody, any thoughts why the Marlins total is only 7? I have a play on the overs with both these $hit pitchers. GL

Bloody, any thoughts why the Marlins total is only 7? I have a play on the overs with both these $ Marlins are coming off their best offensive performance in three seasons. They may need to deliver a similar effort against the San Diego Padres the way left-hander Wade LeBlanc has been struggling. LeBlanc will make his first start against his former team - and first at Petco Park as a visitor Marlins are coming off their best offensive performance in three seasons. They may need to deliver a similar effort against the San Diego Padres the way left-hander LeBlanc has been struggling. LeBlanc will make his first start against his former team which may help the Over as well with his old team knowing him well. Cashner is a converted reliever is 1-2 with a 4.50 ERA in his first three starts this season after yielding five runs and walking a career-high four in four innings of Wednesday's 6-2 loss at Wrigley Field.Cashner, has an 11.57 ERA in four relief appearances against Miami. Ozuna, who is 11 for 23 (.478) with a homer and four RBIs since being called up from Double-A. Headley looks pretty good at the plate, too, batting .368 (14 for 38) with two homers and six RBIs during a 10-game hitting streak. To answer ur question, It looks like an OVER to me Wise...GL pard

Wire, Thanks old man :)

P2W, Thanks Come on RedSOX

mrob, Grinder Thanks fellas

EL, Dudek, Thanks guys

Cash, I am trying hard. Until recently I was seein the ball very well. of late its been tuff. Thanks for the kind words

GL my friends

Wise, it sure would have been nice if Miami had held up their end of scoring...sorry buddy

7-5-1 +1.68 on the nite UP105.40ytd

Back