MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
I havent taken time to figure the damage from this wkend ...but it wasnt pretty:hang:

Mon's plays and thoughts for what they are worth...not much

Mia/Phl Over 7 -110 x1...both SP's are on a Over trend of late
Mia -1 - like this side but not the price, maybe it will come down a bit

Atl/Cin Over 8.5 -135 x1 ....both pitching to the Over of late

Cubs -143 -110 x1...
Cubs hit lefties well and the Mets don’t give Matz much run support, scoring three runs or less in seven out of his last ten starts

STL -174 x1 ... St Louis has the edge on the mound and a clear edge at the plate and they ''should'' be able win

BAL -112 x2 ....looks like the best deal on the board to me as Yanks have been giving up homers at an large rate of late and will now go against the top home run hitting team in the league. O's pitching has been weak of late but the Yankees pitching has been worse.

Cle -149 x1 ...and Under 8 -110 x1... tuff pk but I like Kluber a bit more

TEX +102 x1 ... and Under 9 -140 x1 ... just a feeling that Rangers get it going tonite

CWS -137 x1 ... Sale is the man here

COL -137 x2 ... Anderson and the Rocks bats

Wise, I lean towards the Cards TT Over as well.Friedrich is 0-3, 8.40 in his last three starts; eight of his last ten went over. I dont fully trust the Cards bats to consistently produce though.This is a team that has a top five offense and top 10 pitching, yet they still eight games out of first The under is 12-3-1 in the Cardinals last 16 home games but I feel they start well tonite
GL my friend

If 23-4 does not scare you remembering the last time you bet against Washington at Washington on a Wednesday should. GL

If 23-4 does not scare you remembering the last time you bet against Washington at Washington on a Wednesday should. GL

hell tuck, every play I make concerns me...Im on a limited income and cant afford to give $$ away. I capp the game and play what I capp, I cant do much more.

If I was on a crapps table I would be playing the odds, as U suggest, but Im capping a baseball game and while the odds that U quote me are interesting, I'm betting I make at least 5 rolls without throwing a 7 :)

I always appreciate ur input though

:shake:

Wise, Grind, Lefty, Thanks guys

I just figured the damage from the wkend and it was more Ugly than I thought!!

YTD = -25.18U

Back