MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
All in all this has been the worse MLB season for me since 2001. Hopefully I get it turned around in the next couple of months before college football starts.
Sun went 6-5-0 +2.50 making ytd - 5.63U

Mon HR Derby
Round One

161 Mark Trumbo* -155 vs Corey Seager x half....Trumbo leads the majors with 27 home runs against a rookie who is having a great season @ 17hr...maybe to much to ask of the rookie tonite

164 Giancarlo Stanton* -165 vs Robinson Cano x half... Stanton is swinging the hottest bat in the field, with back-to-back two home run games against the Mets this week.

166 Wil Myers* -115 vs Adam Duvall x half...He’s got 19 homers heading into the break and will have a home-field advantage in Petco where he’s hit 13 of his total HRs

167 Todd Frazier* -135 vs Carlos Gonzalez x half...
Frazier is the defending champion having won this event last year and he is hot

I think its Stanton or Cano to win but I lean towards Stanton as he seems to be ready to win this thing
109 Giancarlo Stanton wins Home Run Derby* +340 vs Field wins Home Run Derby 20 wins 68

Have a Great Day my friends

Your input is invaluable partner. I've always thought sides are much more unpredictable in this sports than any other. Totals however seem a little easier. This league lacks good pitching. There's no depth for any of these teams except Cleveland. We are getting so close to football I can taste it. GL!

Your input is invaluable partner. I've always thought sides are much more unpredictable in this sports than any other. Totals however seem a little easier. This league lacks good pitching. There's no depth for any of these teams except Cleveland. We are getting so close to football I can taste it. GL!
Thank U Wise
I started looking at college ball today :)
...and its only nine Sundays till til the 1st NFL action :)
U do well with ur totals, Keep up the good work
GL

I like adam over will big play...

it will be interesting to see how he does....Duvall is one of the great stories of the first half. He had just eight career home runs entering the first half and now has 30 after hitting 22 in the first half. He is definitely a long shot and with a batting average of .249 ..... but is he a one-trick pony at 27? Im not sure
GL

Good to see ya back Blood. Hope all is well and the mountains are cooler and more comfortable

:cheers3:

Good to see ya back Blood. Hope all is well and the mountains are cooler and more comfortable

:cheers3:

Thanks very much pard, I'lll get with u later with all of the findings

btw, how's the forest fire out there next door to U??

GL tonite

Hey Buddy,
Sounds like you are well. Can't wait for football.
Hot as ever here in Houston. Like Wise had a good first half playing totals.
Overs have been statistically consistent. Expect to see higher numbers 2nd half.
Fewer plays for more units starting Friday.
Looking forward to SEC media days. Week one has a bunch of great matchups.

Wife bought a goldendoodle puppy out of a breeder near gulf shores. Hope your puppy is keeping you off the couch!
God bless,
Mr. Ed

it will be interesting to see how he does....Duvall is one of the great stories of the first half. He had just eight career home runs entering the first half and now has 30 after hitting 22 in the first half. He is definitely a long shot and with a batting average of .249 ..... but is he a one-trick pony at 27? Im not sure
GL

Winner 11 vs10

BOL Blood - hope you are doing well my friend.
Thanks Tim, old age is doing me in but still kicking
Hey Buddy, Sounds like you are well. Can't wait for football. Hot as ever here in Houston. Like Wise had a good first half playing totals. Overs have been statistically consistent. Expect to see higher numbers 2nd half. Fewer plays for more units starting Friday. Looking forward to SEC media days. Week one has a bunch of great matchups. Wife bought a goldendoodle puppy out of a breeder near gulf shores. Hope your puppy is keeping you off the couch! God bless, Mr. Ed
Thanks ED, Enjoy ur new dog, one of my neighbors in FL has that breed and its a good looking well manor-ed dog Hope I can make it thru and college football season...looking forward to another big yr Take care pard
Winner 11 vs10
good job ut

BOL Blood - hope you are doing well my friend.
Thanks Tim, old age is doing me in but still kicking

Hey Buddy,
Sounds like you are well. Can't wait for football.
Hot as ever here in Houston. Like Wise had a good first half playing totals.
Overs have been statistically consistent. Expect to see higher numbers 2nd half.
Fewer plays for more units starting Friday.
Looking forward to SEC media days. Week one has a bunch of great matchups.

Wife bought a goldendoodle puppy out of a breeder near gulf shores. Hope your puppy is keeping you off the couch!
God bless,
Mr. Ed
Thanks ED, Enjoy ur new dog, one of my neighbors in FL has that breed and its a good looking well manor-ed dog
Hope I can make it thru and college football season...looking forward to another big yr
Take care pard

Winner 11 vs10
good job ut

Back