MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins

Mon
5pm
972 Los Angeles Angels* -118 vs Boston Red Sox x1
971 Boston Red Sox/Los Angeles Angels* Under 8 -125 x1

par

1. 7/20/2015 5:05 PM MLB Baseball 972 Los Angeles Angels* -118 vs Boston Red Sox
    E Rodriguez - L Listed H Santiago - L Listed
  2. 7/20/2015 5:05 PM MLB Baseball 971 Boston Red Sox/Los Angeles Angels* Under 8 -125
    E Rodriguez - L Listed H Santiago - L Listed
Risking 50 To Win 116

10pm

964 Los Angeles Angels* -1 -115 vs Boston Red Sox x2
963 Boston Red Sox/Los Angeles Angels* Under 9 -185 x2

par

1. 7/20/2015 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 964 Los Angeles Angels* -158 vs Boston Red Sox
    S Wright - R Listed A Heaney - L Listed
  2. 7/20/2015 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 963 Boston Red Sox/Los Angeles Angels* Under 8 -125
    S Wright - R Listed A Heaney - L Listed
Risking 100 To Win 194

ahhhhh for the love of some action

both of these games have been taken down, put back up and down again at some books so a pitcher change may be forthcoming and these matches canceled

7pm
952 Washington Nationals* -110 vs New York Mets x1
951 New York Mets/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -145 x1

953 Chicago Cubs* +105 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
953 Chicago Cubs/Cincinnati Reds* Over 8 -145 x1

956 Atlanta Braves* +135 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x2
955 Los Angeles Dodgers/Atlanta Braves* Under 9 -150 x2

962 Detroit Tigers* -103 vs Seattle Mariners x half
961 Seattle Mariners/Detroit Tigers* Over 9 -115 x1

966 Philadelphia Phillies* +137 vs Tampa Bay Rays x half
965 Tampa Bay Rays/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 8 -113 x1

958 Arizona Diamondbacks* -138 vs Miami Marlins x1
957 Miami Marlins/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 8 -120 x half

959 San Francisco Giants* -106
vs San Diego Padres x1
959 San Francisco Giants/San Diego Padres* Over 7 -120 x half

968 Kansas City Royals* -130 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x1
968 Kansas City Royals* -1 +110 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x1
967 Pittsburgh Pirates/Kansas City Royals* Under 7½ -125 x1

969 Texas Rangers* +121 vs Colorado Rockies x half
969 Texas Rangers/Colorado Rockies* Over 10 -130 x1

gl tonight hound...cant disagree with quite a few of those...atl, tex, ari were all on my short list...I think I will be making a play on Texas tomorrow and Wednesday

BOL blood, I can see an angels sweep today. Agree on most...phils & over are the only way to go there and the braves as well. KC & the rockies over also. Looking at the rest of the games now.

Looks like we agree with just about all of the totals. Kill it tonight, Blood...

:cheers3:

Yesterday: 5-3 +250
1st half: 162-160 -980
2nd half: 13-10 +163

Cubs/Cinc over 9 125/100

Philly 100/114

TB/Phil over 8 105/100

Thanks fellas, appreciate U stopping by

gl tonight hound...cant disagree with quite a few of those...atl, tex, ari were all on my short list...I think I will be making a play on Texas tomorrow and Wednesday
play on Texas tomorrow and Wednesday... i looked and agree

BOL blood, I can see an angels sweep today. Agree on most...phils & over are the only way to go there and the braves as well. KC & the rockies over also. Looking at the rest of the games now.
KC playing good ball and COL ov looks to eazy :) good spot for Braves

Looks like we agree with just about all of the totals. Kill it tonight, Blood...

:cheers3:
well, lets win them all, i need a Big nite

Yesterday: 5-3 +250
1st half: 162-160 -980
2nd half: 13-10 +163

Cubs/Cinc over 9 125/100

Philly 100/114

TB/Phil over 8 105/100

Sorry, meant to start a new thread

u can alway post here Bear....and i like ur plays

GO BRAVES

Thanks fellas, appreciate U stopping by

play on Texas tomorrow and Wednesday... i looked and agree

KC playing good ball and COL ov looks to eazy :) good spot for Braves

well, lets win them all, i need a Big nite

u can alway post here Bear....and i like ur plays

GO BRAVES
:shake:

so much for my under in the early game, damn angels opens a can of whippass on the mighty redsox...dwn 75 to start the nite

GL Brother Blood, I was just down in Mexico Beach, St. Joe's and Pan City area hooking up with my Bama cousins for her 50th b-day. Hot as fucking balls down there, but had a great time. Went out of St. Joe's and caught some nice king mackerel but missed the snapper season by a day or so. Hope you are doing well my friend.

GL Brother Blood, I was just down in Mexico Beach, St. Joe's and Pan City area hooking up with my Bama cousins for her 50th b-day. Hot as fucking balls down there, but had a great time. Went out of St. Joe's and caught some nice king mackerel but missed the snapper season by a day or so. Hope you are doing well my friend.
thanks for update...so thats where u have been, i figured u were getting that new house ready. hopefully it want be long till u will have all the time u need for that bucket list
doing well my friend except for all of my friends and old work acquaintances dieing on me...this old age aint for pussies

Hey Blood, I'm thinking the Stros and under might be a good play for tomorrow. Boston's gonna be dead ass tired after this DH today.

Hey Blood, I'm thinking the Stros and under might be a good play for tomorrow. Boston's gonna be dead ass tired after this DH today.

Fully agree, Johnson starting for Sox with no experience and Bos will have lost 5 straight and Hous have found themselves in a race now...of course Stros SP velasques aint much to talk about but at least Hous will be rested

they hung a total of 8.5 on it I will wait until alternate lines come out to look at that play

I like it Zane and just hit it @ -119 x2, Thanks

Been looking at your Rockies total. Can't help but see an inflated line. Your thoughts there? GL!

all Rockies games are a bit inflated. If u just look at the stats its a 9 run game...if u go deeper both starters are allowing homers. Neither D is playing well enough for me to play the under here.....so whats left
...but I understand ut initial thought
gl buddy

thanks for update...so thats where u have been, i figured u were getting that new house ready. hopefully it want be long till u will have all the time u need for that bucket list
doing well my friend except for all of my friends and old work acquaintances dieing on me...this old age aint for pussies
No it's not, and losing your friends makes it all the more difficult. I am in the process of moving down to the beach and figure to officially retire here in the next month or so. I can't wait to get settled in as the details with moving and retiring are working on me at this point. Just want to get a chance to relax with out worrying about logistics and details.

Nice easy winner in the 2nd inning. Great call on the Game total!
Thanks Wise...I have got to turn this downward trend around or I want have any major funds for football

No it's not, and losing your friends makes it all the more difficult. I am in the process of moving down to the beach and figure to officially retire here in the next month or so. I can't wait to get settled in as the details with moving and retiring are working on me at this point. Just want to get a chance to relax with out worrying about logistics and details.

Wish U all the Best my friend. I will talk to u this wk.

Back