MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
the gamblingods giveth and they sure as hell taketh away 12-17-1 -17.41 YTD 116.59

Mon
952 Washington Nationals* -138 vs Cincinnati Reds x3
951 Cincinnati Reds/Washington Nationals* Over 7 -160 x3
DeSclafani is 0-2, 5.24 in his last four starts; four of his last six stayed under.
Fister is 1-3, 7.08 in his last four starts; six of his last nine went over.
Cincinnati won four of last five games with Washington; five of last seven in series stayed under. Reds lost seven of last nine games overall; five of their last seven went over. Nationals won last four games, allowing six runs; five of their last six games stayed under. The Nationals were outscored 21-9 in dropping three straight at Cincinnati in May.I think that reverses doing this series

954 Pittsburgh Pirates* -144 vs San Diego Padres x3
953 San Diego Padres/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7½ -145 x1
Shields is 0-3, 5.90 in his last five starts; over is 6-2-1 in his last nine. Burnett is 1-1, 1.24 in his last four home starts; over is 5-3 in his last eight starts overall. San Diego won four of last six games with Pittsburgh and over is 4-0-1 in last five series games. Padres lost five of last seven games and under is 4-1-1 in their last six. Pirates won five of last six games (over 4-2). AJ pitch well and walking the fewest in yrs.

955 St. Louis Cardinals* +122 vs Chicago Cubs x2
Under when it comes out
Lackey is 2-1, 2.17 in his last four starts; four of his last six went over.

Lester is 0-1, 2.22 in his last four starts; his last five stayed under- Chicago scored total of 11 runs in his last seven starts.St Louis won six of last seven games with the Cubs; where home side won eight of last ten series games- three of last four stayed under. Cardinals won five of last six on road and under is 5-2 in their last seven games overall. Chicago won five of last six games, allowing five runs and under is 5-2 in their last seven.

957 Atlanta Braves* +144 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2
957 Atlanta Braves/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -166 x2
Wisler is 2-1, 3.64 in his three starts- they all stayed under.

Lohse is 2-5, 7.11 in his last eight starts, but won his last two (Brewers scored 10-9 runs); six of his last eight starts went over. Braves won four of last five games (under 4-1). Atlanta won eight of last ten games with Milwaukee, which has won eight games in row, scoring 42 runs in its last five (over 5-1-1 in last seven). Th HotBrewers had a perfect road trip seeking a ninth consecutive victory.Atl cost me a bunch yesterday and left a really bad taste but even though Wisler is not a namebrand yet, he is a decent pitcher tah struggles early but gains control

Like 'em all so far Blood. I was looking at today's card and I can't remember the last time I've seen so many 7's for totals, especially in AL games. Good luck with all of your plays today, pard...

:cheers3:

962 San Francisco Giants* -141 vs New York Mets x1
961 New York Mets/San Francisco Giants* Over 6 -152 x2
Giants back home after going 0-6 on the rd. Niese is winless in his last nine starts, but is 0-2, 2.70 in his last three, so he's gotten better-- his last three starts stayed under. Heston is 3-1, 3.03 in his last five starts and eight of his last ten went over. Mets not a rd tm @ 5-20 in its last 25 on road and they've lost four of last six overall. Ten of their last 13 stayed under. Giants won eight of last ten games against Mets and over is 3-1-1 in last five series games. SF flew cross-country Monday morning after playing in Washington last night- they're off an 0-6 road trip. Eight of last ten Giant games went over. Pagan returned to the starting lineup Sunday after missing Saturday but their leader Pence is still out. Note that the Mets found their bats yesterday

963 Houston Astros* +110 vs Cleveland Indians x1
963 Houston Astros/Cleveland Indians* Under 7 -123 x2
I make the game a pk with two of the best starters going and I think its a five run game...should be a goodun
Keuchel is 4-2, 2.09 in his last seven starts, 2-0, 0.00 in his last two (17 IP) where seven of his last nine starts stayed under. Keuchel has not allowed a run in winning his last two starts. He turned in an overpowering effort versus the New York Yankees on June 25, striking out a season-high 12 while registering his second shutout and third complete game of the season. He followed that up with eight scoreless innings against Kansas City to move within two wins of his career high. Carrasco is 3-1, 2.79 in his last four starts and four of his last five went over. Carrasco lost his no-hitter at Tampa Bay on a two-out, 0-2 pitch in the ninth inning that also deprived him of his second career shutout, but the one hit was all he permitted in the 13-strikeout masterpiece.
Houston lost seven of last nine games with Cleveland where last ten series games stayed under. Astros are 8-17 in last 25 road games and three of their last four overall went over. Indians won five of last seven games (over 5-2) but lost last two games, scoring three runs.

965 Baltimore Orioles* +100 vs Minnesota Twins x1
965 Baltimore Orioles/Minnesota Twins* Over 7 -144 x2

969 Toronto Blue Jays* +119 vs Chicago White Sox x1
969 Toronto Blue Jays/Chicago White Sox* Under 7½ -110 x2

968 Kansas City Royals* -131 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
967 Tampa Bay Rays/Kansas City Royals* Over 7 -145 x1

971 Detroit Tigers* +157 vs Seattle Mariners x1
971 Detroit Tigers/Seattle Mariners* Over 7 -123 x2

Get back up on that horse and ride on. Bad days happen, but winners ride on.

You're a winner Bloodhound!

YUr8OtH.png

wow, some of these series prices are outrageous
I see some value in these and will but some of the others in a parlay

single plays

1. 7/6/2015 8:00 PM Props Baseball 6955 STL Cardinals (3 Game Series)* +125 vs CHI Cubs (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    J.Lackey &J.Lester must start in Game 1 for action
    Risking 100 To Win 125
  2. 7/6/2015 8:05 PM Props Baseball 6957 ATL Braves (3 Games Series)* +140 vs MIL Brewers (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    M.Wisler & K.Lohse must start for action
    Risking 100 To Win 140
  3. 7/6/2015 7:05 PM Props Baseball 6963 HOU Astros (Series 1st 3 Games)* +175 vs CLE Indians (Series 1st 3 Games)
    Fixed Price
    D.Keuchel & C.Carrasco must start in Game 1 for action
    Risking 100 To Win 175

parlay the above small

1. 7/6/2015 8:00 PM Props Baseball 6955 STL Cardinals (3 Game Series)* +125 vs CHI Cubs (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    J.Lackey &J.Lester must start in Game 1 for action
  2. 7/6/2015 8:05 PM Props Baseball 6957 ATL Braves (3 Games Series)* +140 vs MIL Brewers (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    M.Wisler & K.Lohse must start for action
  3. 7/6/2015 7:05 PM Props Baseball 6963 HOU Astros (Series 1st 3 Games)* +175 vs CLE Indians (Series 1st 3 Games)
    Fixed Price
    D.Keuchel & C.Carrasco must start in Game 1 for action
Risking 20 To Win 277

<tbody>
</tbody>

par

1. 7/6/2015 7:00 PM Props Baseball 6952 WAS Nationals (3 Game Series)* -235 vs CIN Reds (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    A.DeSclafani & D.Fister must start in Game 1 for action
  2. 7/6/2015 7:00 PM Props Baseball 6954 PIT Pirates (3 Game Series)* -190 vs SDG Padres (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    J.Shields & A.Burnett must start in Game 1 for action
  3. 7/6/2015 10:10 PM Props Baseball 6960 LA Dodgers (Series 1st 3 Games)* -500 vs PHI Phillies (Series 1st 3 Games)
    Fixed Price
    S.O'Sullivan & E.Surkamp must start in Game 1 for action
  4. 7/6/2015 10:10 PM Props Baseball 6962 SFO Giants (3 Game Series)* -160 vs NY Mets (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    J.Niese & C.Heston must start in Game 1 for action
Risking 200 To Win 649

<tbody>
</tbody>

at 1st glance I like giants, cards, tribe under and nats. Looking at the rest of them. BOL tonite

Thoughts on the Dodgers game my friend? I get the feeling there might be a few runs put on the board by the Doyers. GL!

Stl :shake:

GL To U my friend

Like 'em all so far Blood. I was looking at today's card and I can't remember the last time I've seen so many 7's for totals, especially in AL games. Good luck with all of your plays today, pard...

I noticed all of those sevens also. Very unusual but I played the GS Under 86.5 today or one

Get back up on that horse and ride on. Bad days happen, but winners ride on.

You're a winner Bloodhound!

YUr8OtH.png

Thank U very muck mrpickem. These Big down days are coming way to frequently. I like todays card, maybe get some back
Love the Pic, Appreciate it.

at 1st glance I like giants, cards, tribe under and nats. Looking at the rest of them. BOL tonite
Hope this card pays o tonite mrob

Thanks for the replies fellas
GL to U

I made the total 82 with 4 good Unders and not enough hi Overs to compensate
991 Away Runs Today/Home Runs Today* Under 86½ -110

Thoughts on the Dodgers game my friend? I get the feeling there might be a few runs put on the board by the Doyers. GL!
Wise I fully agree....but the Dodgers have screwed me so many times this yr, I am afraid of the total. I have tried to figure this tm out but I cant. U may have a mucch take on this westcoast tm but they have my ass raw from the continual fucking they enjoy giving me. I do agree with U though and will root for ur Over GL my friend

Hey blood, I see LA's changed their pitcher to Yimi Garcia. What do you know about this guy?

Hey blood, I see LA's changed their pitcher to Yimi Garcia. What do you know about this guy?

Garcia threw 14 pitches last Wednesday and five more on Saturday, his only appearances in the previous six days. He has lasted past one inning five times in 39 appearances this season. Garcia's last start came on July 24, 2011 with rookie-level Ogden....must be a reason :)

Garcia threw 14 pitches last Wednesday and five more on Saturday, his only appearances in the previous six days. He has lasted past one inning five times in 39 appearances this season. Garcia's last start came on July 24, 2011 with rookie-level Ogden....must be a reason :)

Thank you, Sir. I'm rolling with the over medium, and throwing a little on the Phils just for the helluva it.

early par

1. 7/6/2015 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 952 Washington Nationals* -120 vs Cincinnati Reds
    A DeSclafani - R Listed D Fister - R Listed
  2. 7/6/2015 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 954 Pittsburgh Pirates* -112 vs San Diego Padres
    J Shields - R Listed A Burnett - R Listed
  3. 7/6/2015 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 963 Houston Astros* +109 vs Cleveland Indians
    D Keuchel - L Listed C Carrasco - R Listed
  4. 7/6/2015 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 965 Baltimore Orioles* -116 vs Minnesota Twins
    W Chen - L Listed P Hughes - R Listed
  5. 7/6/2015 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 968 Kansas City Royals* -131 vs Tampa Bay Rays
    A Colome - R Listed E Volquez - R Listed
  6. 7/6/2015 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 969 Toronto Blue Jays* +110 vs Chicago White Sox
    M Buehrle - L Listed C Sale - L Listed
Risking 50 To Win 2451

with RR in 3

damn, stros opened a can of whippass on clev tonite and it flew over the #....and it was my favorite UNDER play

added
959 Philadelphia Phillies/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -151 x1...i figured if i waited long enought I cold get a 7 for a decent price

959 Philadelphia Phillies* +235 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x twenty littleones

Pit wins, i really need that after the Cards loss. got my Atl Ov and hoping they can hold for win
We;ll gettem tomorrow Cruse, the hound is going to bed, still trying to recoup from Sat party

GoodNite and Good Luck

Wise I fully agree....but the Dodgers have screwed me so many times this yr, I am afraid of the total. I have tried to figure this tm out but I cant. U may have a mucch take on this westcoast tm but they have my ass raw from the continual fucking they enjoy giving me. I do agree with U though and will root for ur Over GL my friend
Got them Doyers to score some runs tonight! I hope Phillies keeps Sullivan in the Bigs because that guy is bp. Flat out awful.

Back