MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Sun went 16-13-1 +1.42U YTD now @ 143.06 down for the wk from 147.51 last Sun
Wanted/expected a big winning wk but again, it wasnt to be. Maybe more selective this wk..... but hell, U know thats a lie...if there is a game I have to play it :)

Mon
902 Philadelphia Phillies* +135 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
901 Milwaukee Brewers/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -165 x1
Hard to support an Over with these two tms but the SP stats say it should go Ov so I'll try it. Nelson is 2-3, 5.59 in his last five starts and three of his last four stayed under. Nelson gets the ball, and he’s 4-8 with a 4.34 ERA and 75 strikeouts this season. O'Sullivan is 0-3, 6.28 in his last seven starts and under is 5-3 in his eight and and he’s 1-5 with a 5.34 ERA and 29 strikeouts this season.Milwaukee lost last four games with the Phillies where the road team won last seven in series. Six of last eight series games went over. Brewers won four of last six games where five of those six went over total. Phillies lost three of last four games and eight of their last nine went over. The only bright pt I see here is Phillies have had success lately with O'Sullivan on the hill and have played their best ball at home. I'll take the plus money here and :prayer

903 Los Angeles Dodgers/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 9 +105 x1
904 Arizona Diamondbacks* +140 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half
Dbacks ended a three-game slide Sunday while Dodgers still hunting for their bats on the rd. Bolsinger is 0-1, 5.52 in his last three starts, four of his last five road starts stayed under the total. Webster is 1-1, 7.63 in his three starts (under 2-1).

Dodgers won their last seven games with Arizona (over 4-2-1). LA won three of last four games where five of their last six stayed under. D'backs lost three last five games, scoring eight runs and five of their last seven games went over. I feel like both tms will hit these SP's so I'll try this Ov.

906 Toronto Blue Jays* -118 vs Boston Red Sox x1
905 Boston Red Sox/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 8 -140 x1
this is more personal pref and feeling than anything else. Buchholz is pitching well @ 2-0, 1.93 in his last two starts where the under is 5-1-2 in his last eight. Dickey not as well @ 1-2, 3.38 in his last five starts and three of his last four at home went over the total. But the Blue Jays offense just hit Bostons pitching for a total of 31 runs in a three-game sweep at Fenway Park June 12-14, and Toronto has taken five of the last six

908 Baltimore Orioles* -134 vs Texas Rangers x2
907 Texas Rangers/Baltimore Orioles* Over 8 -150 x2
the O's are 7-1 over their last eight games and dating back to their last homestand, they are 10-1 over their last 11 home games.Norris has been involved in just one of those home games however and he was fortunate to get nine runs of support as it was an average outing against the Yankees. In four home starts, Baltimore is 3-1 but not because he has pitched well but because he has received 5, 7, 18 and 9 runs along the way. He has a 7.97 ERA and 2.00 WHIP in those games. Texas and Wandy Rodriguez looks to shake off a horrible outing last time out where he allowed eight runs in four innings against Oakland. It was just the third time this season he has allowed more than three runs and he followed the other two up with quality outings that turned into victories. The Rangers are 7-0 in his last seven starts as an underdog but I like the O's chances of having another big game

Thanks Tim, Glad we agrre on those totals

Cruse, I made the GS 74-75 today and it sites at 76.5. Now the ques is whether U believe that my two fav Overs that I have listed will go over by enough to cover. I do!! The man has really tighten up the GS lines this yr and I am only running about 52% at present with them so I havent been posting but am playing

Cash, Good, now let gets the mans $$ tonite

Still looking at the rest of the games,,,just lots of stuff to do while this weather has cooled a bit.

GL guys,

back later

910 Tampa Bay Rays* -125 vs Cleveland Indians x1
909 Cleveland Indians/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -135 x1
there was a time not long ago that there was no way i could play this under but with the way Clev is hitting, or in this case not hitting, with Anderson blanking Tampa Bay for 7.2 innings (94 PT) in his first MLB start. and Karns @ 1-0, 1.04 in his last three starts; six of his last eight stayed under the Under 7.5 looks like the play here.Karns has been outstanding in his last three starts while yielding only two runs and scattering 16 hits combined over 17 1/3 innings, including a victory at Cleveland. Cleveland-Tampa Bay split last ten games where five of last six series games stayed under total. Indians lost seven of last nine games and four of their last six went over the total. Tampa Bay lost five of last seven games...6-2-1 in their last nine.

Really do not want to bet against Baltimore but looking at Norris at night if he has Caleb Joseph catching may be forced. GL

912 Houston Astros* -125 vs Kansas City Royals x1

913 New York Yankees* +120 vs Los Angeles Angels x1

918 Oakland Athletics* -168 vs Colorado Rockies x2

Good over ump in LAA with 2 gas bags on the hill...unless neither team can hit lefties...

Back