MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
didnt post on Sun but Sat went 13-6-1 +5.38 YTD now @ 147.51U
short slate of games today but one jumps out on my initial look
955 Toronto Blue Jays/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 7 -140 x2
at present the Jays have the best offence in the majors in their Dome which is a small park and the over is 17-8-3 in the Blue Jays last 28 games as a road underdog. Andriese is allowing 35 hits in 30 innings and the Over is 5-0-1 in Rays last 6 games as a favorite.Hutchison is 3-0, 4.08 in his last five starts and three of last four went over while Andreise is 1-1, 5.51 in his last four starts, three of which went over. This total looks awfully low to me
955 Toronto Blue Jays* -125 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
both tms are playing well but the Jays have compiled a nice 5-0 record with Hutchison and are 7-3 last ten in this situation Additionally, Jays have won 6 of 9 series openers with Hutchison

Doggie I sense a long win streak coming your way
I am going to hit bases hard this wk and see what happens.I need a breakout wk to stay motivated

I'm liking the Angels over tonight. Let me know if you have any thoughts. GL!
Wise, I fully agree on the Houston Over 7 x2...I say Houston because I also have a dog play on them and they are hitting well again

BOL, taking a couple days off in this marathon of a season
I understand Glen, a break is good....Its damn hard to stay motivated even when ur winning.I know u will come back strong.

BOL guys

some of these lines have moved big since i made the play but here is the rest of my card ...lots of parlays in RR's but want waste time posting them
all for one unless noted
LAD -175
Under 9 -120

Det +131
Under 9 -120

Min -141 x2
no total

Hou +117
Over 7 -150 x2

Sea --148
Under 7 -140

NYY -1 -220
NYY -2.5 +125
Over 8 -115

GLTA

Good luck today, Blood. I'm a little wary of that Cub under. Sure it's Kershaw, but with a 20 mph wind out to left/center, betting unders here is like betting unders at Coors. Routine fly balls are an adventure, and you're grabbing your ass all game long.

Thanks guys, Dodgers and Yanks pretty much ruined a good nite. It nice to see two big dogs with big upsets, just wish that I had not been on them :) ...but thats what I get for playing them. What shoulda,woulda coulda, didnt
Mon went 7-6-1 +0.68U YTD@+148.19U

Zane, Cash, Thanks for the feedback...Zane, the Under was the play and turned out as no worries the way I capped. Wise, hope u bought the hook to the key #. While buying hooks dont always win u cash, it sure as hell saves ur bankroll over the long haul.Cash, the public line move was wrong again on the Jays win. It moved about 30cents against me from the time I played it that morning.

Full slate on Tues, lets see if we can find enough winners to make it interesting
GL

Back