MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
still no record update, hopefully this wk, I have won a few ...and lost a few but overall ++ the last wk or two
I have played these so far , Havent seen much to fall in love with!! hoping for some feedback if U see something U really like...or hate
Mon
901 Chicago White Sox* +165 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x1 ...this is to much +coin for me to passup with the CWS Rodon @ 2-0 with a 2.66 ERA and 40 strikeouts this season going against Liriano is 5-4 with a 4.99 ERA although he has looked better @2-1, 1.67 in his last four starts....bur so has Rodon who is 1-0, 1.85 in his last four starts, three of which stayed under.

904 Detroit Tigers* -181 vs Cincinnati Reds x1 ...large price to pay for the Tigs right now but I think they win this one rather easy with Sanchez @1-2, 2.49 in his last three starts against rookie Moscot @ 1-1, 4.91 in his first two MLB starts allowing 10 hits and six runs while striking out five over 11 . Reds lost three of last four games and over is 6-4 in their last ten. Detroit won five of its last seven games, with five of the seven going over the total. ...keep in mind that Sanchez has looked awful in spots so far!!

906 Baltimore Orioles* -180 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1 ouch, another heavy fav but as much as I liike the old man Harang, he has let me down the last few while Ramirez is 3-0 2.03 in his last three start. I dont like this heavy chalk but I cant play Phillie who are cold losing their last six while the O's won 6 of 7

908 Tampa Bay Rays* -112 vs Washington Nationals x1...u just dont know which NAts tm will show up nd with all of their talent I hate to go against them but Ramirez is 3-0 2.03 in his last three starts while Gonzalez is 0-1, 4.08 in his last three starts.

909 Atlanta Braves* +148 vs Boston Red Sox x4 ...I certainly dont want to try and talk anyone here into a Braves plays with so much negative talk about them on this forum...so I want. Do ur on damn homework!!

the rest if i get time
GLTA

BOL - who be talking ish about dem braves????

like the total better there IMO, Perez pitched well his last game but I think he drops back off and Porcello can be hit...both teams should get base runners on...hopefully not like the first game of Pitt/Philly this weekend with 25+ LOB lol

BOL blood, lean orioles -1, would play braves and the cws small. No strong opinion on much else though maybe cws under

Back